Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
For once in a blue moon, "they" guessed correctly -- so enjoying sunshine, warmer than norm and decent all around. :) No rain events seen, although we did have a short shower 2 nights ago. Very considerate to be middle of night so it didn't seem to be a problem -- just light, knocked the dust down, washed the grass and felt good to get up to the area having had a shower. :D

The guy with fresh cut hay was thrilled it was only a little, I'm sure. :idunno

Hi-Ho, Hi-HO -- it's off to work we go....:yesss:

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Had an eye exam today, $70 :th But, close to where I was and I needed the RX to order glasses. So, I bit the bullet and went. The doctor was looking at my chart I completed -- you know, all the questions -- do you, have you, etc. And kept saying he couldn't believe I was not on any meds. Well, I'm not. '"So -- how old are you? Heck I'm only 60 & take 27 pills a day!! Plus I'm diabetic. Can't believe you are this much older & no meds."

Ok, THIS IS MY $70 worth of time ---- He asked name of my family doctor as none was listed -- I have none. Well, when was last time you went? 20+ yrs ago. Maybe you need to go and have a physical, been a while. WHAT?????? WHY????

I'm fine!!! You would be better if you ate properly, lost weight and exercised. If your doctor hasn't told you this, he should...if he has, do it! I'll send you a bill for the consult. (I'm just thinking, WOW)

Just give me the RX I'm outa here! I laughed all the way out, shaking my head.:hide yep, I was on a roll and just couldn't shut up!

Now, I need to get new glasses. Thinking to try Zenni online. Anyone ever do that, on line ordering? Input welcome.