Coffee anyone ?

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
View attachment 64564 I’m not sure about the bag part either. Think 1 1/2 inch caterpillar inside of this. So I dump a couple of pounds in my trash believing they are dead. Nope. Seems some aren’t only not dead but have climbed out of the trash and are, bags included, distributed all over my kitchen floor. Mostly. It’ll all be funny one day...
I can assure ya that they don't snap, crackle, or pop when burned in a fire....;)

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well I went out to feed my rabbits their dinner and my Netherland Dwarf had 2 kits born in her plastic feeder...no fur pulled, no nest...nothing! What a great first-time mom.
I guess that was her way of telling me she's hungry? 'I'll just plop these babies in the feeder, then she'll HAVE to feed me dinner' :lol::smack
Oh well...my Holland lop doe Skyler is a day late to kindle but she usually always is, so tomorrow i'll just foster those 2 kits to her, I know she won't mind!
Hope everyone has a great night! :frow

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Black slime no less. Hopefully I’ve found em all. Just eeewww. Now I know why people burn them but I’m betting there’s a squick factor to that too. They probably explode or stink or run for political office.
I believe they are already holding political office.....

View attachment 64564 I’m not sure about the bag part either. Think 1 1/2 inch caterpillar inside of this. So I dump a couple of pounds in my trash believing they are dead. Nope. Seems some aren’t only not dead but have climbed out of the trash and are, bags included, distributed all over my kitchen floor. Mostly. It’ll all be funny one day...
It's funny now. I am laughing so hard! Ever feel like one of those DUH! moments.…..

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Oh, ya mean like the other day when I was using the chainsaw?.....went out to fill it up with gas and bar oil....now, I left my old can "behind" and bought a brand new one here, just a 1gal....but, yep!!....a danged new spout "puzzle" to solve....so, I get the can and since I had just filled it, I didn't want to overflow it before I even started.....I kept pushing the switch and pressing this palm-sized lock plate and nothing was coming out.....so, I took it out from the carport and got the sun to light it up for me and tried again....course, each time takes a few tries to get it to work....because the hand slips....it was only dribbling into the tank.....I was at the point ready to get the funnel and pour it straight from the can, but then it hit me.....as my eye caught a look at the spout, out of the tank, the dad-blame cap was on the spout....yep, I quickly turned around to see if anyone saw....:lol:......but, the best part is....when I removed the cap, the pressure caused the gas to come gushing out and overfilled the tank.....so, had to wipe that off before getting started......:)

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
Oh, ya mean like the other day when I was using the chainsaw?.....went out to fill it up with gas and bar oil....now, I left my old can "behind" and bought a brand new one here, just a 1gal....but, yep!!....a danged new spout "puzzle" to solve....so, I get the can and since I had just filled it, I didn't want to overflow it before I even started.....I kept pushing the switch and pressing this palm-sized lock plate and nothing was coming out.....so, I took it out from the carport and got the sun to light it up for me and tried again....course, each time takes a few tries to get it to work....because the hand slips....it was only dribbling into the tank.....I was at the point ready to get the funnel and pour it straight from the can, but then it hit me.....as my eye caught a look at the spout, out of the tank, the dad-blame cap was on the spout....yep, I quickly turned around to see if anyone saw....:lol:......but, the best part is....when I removed the cap, the pressure caused the gas to come gushing out and overfilled the tank.....so, had to wipe that off before getting started......:)
:lol::gig:yuckyuck