Coffee anyone ?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
It is insane here this week. We’ve had a forestry mulcher here. Got 2 granddaughters, age 2 & 4, plus their 2 dogs. Dogs are small enough to go under gates, go through cow panels, have to watch them closely. Great Pyrenees are on lockdown so they don’t make a snack of the interlopers. They aren’t happy. I’m giving them dog popsicles, half frozen pork bones, to pacify them. We have cut gaps in fence in 2 places so mulcher can go on neighbors property. Horses are at another neighbors. The 40 bales of hay we got were put up too wet and are hot and moldy in the middle. I guess we have hay mulch now. We have company coming Friday, meeting friends for dinner Saturday and more friends coming Sunday. :barnie:barnie:barnie:barnie:barnie:barnie

When the babies go home Friday morning I think I need a drink and I don’t men iced tea! :lol:

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
this is daisy she the fatter of my two does which but i use to think they were under weight i have since learned thats not the case lol. this one might be pushing over weight adventually if she contiunes to get extra oats when milking the snot. once she runs out of juzt the oats in the feed mixture she throws a fit.... o_O:lol:

Attachments

• 20190731_124443.jpg
    20190731_124443.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 61

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
It is insane here this week. We’ve had a forestry mulcher here. Got 2 granddaughters, age 2 & 4, plus their 2 dogs. Dogs are small enough to go under gates, go through cow panels, have to watch them closely. Great Pyrenees are on lockdown so they don’t make a snack of the interlopers. They aren’t happy. I’m giving them dog popsicles, half frozen pork bones, to pacify them. We have cut gaps in fence in 2 places so mulcher can go on neighbors property. Horses are at another neighbors. The 40 bales of hay we got were put up too wet and are hot and moldy in the middle. I guess we have hay mulch now. We have company coming Friday, meeting friends for dinner Saturday and more friends coming Sunday. :barnie:barnie:barnie:barnie:barnie:barnie

When the babies go home Friday morning I think I need a drink and I don’t men iced tea! :lol:
Oh no! Sounds like you've had a rough week :ep
Sorry about your hay...that sucks big time! I don't think I could handle all of that company to be honest :lol:
Get yourself something good to drink!

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
lol i know that feeling bay but i am either always pregnant or nursing for the last seven years lol. ok and here the doe i was think was kinda of skinny lol she really isnt she just has a different shape. she also always has her hips poking out i want more weight on her. when we have them in the field they become huge like they are going to explode lol. so i know she isnt unhealthy i just want her fatter before next breeding.

Attachments

• 20190731_125153.jpg
    20190731_125153.jpg
    382.3 KB · Views: 67

RollingAcres

Herd Master
Reaction score
We have company coming Friday, meeting friends for dinner Saturday and more friends coming Sunday. :barnie:barnie:barnie:barnie:barnie:barnie
I don't think I could handle all of that company to be honest :lol:
I don't think I can handle all that entertaining in one weekend! :lol:

You can still have iced tea, hard iced tea that is. I have a bottle of apple cinnamon flavored moonshine that I add to my iced sweet tea, oh so good!

Daxigait

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
lol i know that feeling bay but i am either always pregnant or nursing for the last seven years lol. ok and here the doe i was think was kinda of skinny lol she really isnt she just has a different shape. she also always has her hips poking out i want more weight on her. when we have them in the field they become huge like they are going to explode lol. so i know she isnt unhealthy i just want her fatter before next breeding.
if you have your feed made they have a fat oil that you can add in kind of like the molasses was added in and it is less expensive than whole sunflower seeds. It does a really good job of putting weight on and glossing their coat. assuming of course they have a good hay a good ration vitamins and minerals too.

Daxigait

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
you can also throw in some beet pulp or whole roasted soybeans that helps

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
i mix it my self. well it was two parts barely and two parts oats(now just 4 parts oats as barely is 30 dollars a bag now and oats are 10) obe part black sunflower and one part calf mana. i also add alfalfa pellets. that certian doe loves all of it but the other gas issues with the pellets she not a fan she spit the out the brat lol ahe prefers the mix without the pellets. only problem is then she eats faster then i milk her teats are so tiny ...