Coffee anyone ?

Xerocles

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Well, looks like the "10%" thing has ended for now, so back to the shed roof. It's really low pitch, so slippery shouldn't be a problem.

Xerocles

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Oh, one last thing before I go. @Baymule I tried the eggnog, but a couple of questions? You said separate the eggs. Is separated into two groups enough? I put six on one end of the table and six on the other....but I suppose I COULD line them around the edge, so they'd all be separated.
Also, did the 12 shots of bourbon as you recommended, and only used the six in the recipe as instructed. Didn't know what to do with the other 6, so I drank them. Still think I should go on the roof? Thash sum purty good eggsh nox.

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
:lol: :yuckyuck
Still need to make cookies but got some pb fudge made. Got hay, feed, groceries, eggs from a friend. And stopped to have a cup of coffee with ano there friend. Enough school got done to check it off.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Oh, one last thing before I go. @Baymule I tried the eggnog, but a couple of questions? You said separate the eggs. Is separated into two groups enough? I put six on one end of the table and six on the other....but I suppose I COULD line them around the edge, so they'd all be separated.
Also, did the 12 shots of bourbon as you recommended, and only used the six in the recipe as instructed. Didn't know what to do with the other 6, so I drank them. Still think I should go on the roof? Thash sum purty good eggsh nox.
That’s so funny! LMAO!!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Baymule my god woman! Do you have your own cooking show or something???

No cooking show, I just like good food! Those are easy recipes, especially the egg cups in a muffin pan. You can do that! Put them in a zip lock bag in the refrigerator and warm in the microwave for breakfast.

Eggnog makes roofing much more fun!

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Georgia Tann, who kidnapped over 5,000 children and babies in Memphis Tennessee during the Depression and sold them.
:th She was kidnapping approximately 80 kids a month for years?!?!?! Gee you'ld think the neighbors might notice eventually.

Went to TSC yesterday, it’s worm horses day today. It only takes a few minutes.
Do you take the horses to them?

As eggs can be as low as 0.50 a dozen at the local groceries, hard to justify feeding hens for that... but they just don't taste the same!
And the ghastly pale yellow yolks are as natural and appealing as orange cheddar cheese.

Thash sum purty good eggsh nox.
It sure is! You may be the only other BYHer besides me (and Bay of course) to make Grandma Wall's eggnog. It is an effort but sure is good. Too bad the "normal" time of year for eggnog is also the normal time for the hens to not be laying.

Eggnog makes roofing much more fun!
And you may not even notice when you fall off.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ep:ep:ep:ep:ep:th:th:th:th:th:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig I thought I would fall off the chair........

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
:th She was kidnapping approximately 80 kids a month for years?!?!?! Gee you'ld think the neighbors might notice eventually.

It was an adoption agency, you know, a place full of children. Duh.

5000 children/20 years=250 children per year/12 months=20.8 children a month
Your math is off. But 20.8? How in the world did she kidnap a .8 child? I find that disturbing.

Do you take the horses to them?

Rode 'em right in the store. ;) All 4 of them.

And the ghastly pale yellow yolks are as natural and appealing as orange cheddar cheese.

:sick:sick:sick:sick

It sure is! You may be the only other BYHer besides me (and Bay of course) to make Grandma Wall's eggnog. It is an effort but sure is good. Too bad the "normal" time of year for eggnog is also the normal time for the hens to not be laying.

:drool

And you may not even notice when you fall off.
:gig:gig

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Jesusfreak101 I think @Xerocles has a good idea. Surround yourself with a few friends, your "safe" place. Have one of your friends tell the ladies holding the shower for you that you are petrified with fear in crowds. have the ladies explain to the others attending the shower that you love and appreciate each and every one of them and that you are going to do your best to be brave in the crowd. When it is time to open presents, have a friend announce that you have a crowd phobia and are truly frightened and for them to please be patient with you.

I have found that in any crowd of people, some of them are going to be taking antidepressants for a variety of reasons. Some of them have a childhood of abuse that they would like to forget about. Some may be closet alcoholics. What I am saying, that their life ain't so perfect either, so they may cut you some slack. They may have a deeper understanding of life's problems that what you may think. As serious as your fear of crowds is, there may be people in that crowd that are a whole lot worse off than you are, but they are just better at hiding it.
Big hugs. :hugs

WolfeMomma

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Oh how I miss fresh eggs. Ours have just stopped laying. 16 chickens and I haven't had any eggs from them in a month. Bunch of freeloaders I tell ya!!! Probably going to order a different breed from the hatchery this spring, Not sure what kind yet though.