Coffee anyone ?

thistlebloom

Herd Master
Reaction score
Indoor pool? And indoor tennis?

Indoor BBQ????

Uh...uh.....

His and her house halves???? (Wait no... that means a 7k one person house..)

Oh!!! Wait!! Now I know!!! His and her house halves PLUS wood storage, indoor forge, wood working room, indoor riding arena, horse barn, pigeon loft, goat barn, chicken coop... all connected indoors!! :drool

Ok,THAT adds up to 14k.. especially with the mom in law suit in the back... and the roof access greenhouse. ;)
Wow, great guess @Alaskan ! :lol:
But, noooo... people that build 14,000 sf homes, + big separate guest house + separate 1k sf party house down on the lake beach, +large 3 stall garage (and then had to add a separate golf cart garage because they couldn't possibly be expected to find room to park them in the regular garage) are like people from an entirely different planet. Not the type you'd borrow a cup of sugar from, unless you were on a first name basis with their housekeeper and could sneak over to the back door.

thistlebloom

Herd Master
Reaction score
A surprise bunny cake is certainly worth a picture!:bunny

16 F this morning but it's going to be pure sunshine! Every time I woke up last night I saw stars through the trees. Yep, saw a lot of stars. 😄

Rode yesterday, riding today, and God willing riding tomorrow.
Sunny sunny sunny! 🐎 :highfive:

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I agree not to mention the ground is 100 times harder than normal. :hide
When you hit my age and hit the ground, you start wiggling toes, fingers, focus eyes to see if they still work. Gone are the days when I bounced up like a rubber ball. I just sorta hit with a splatter. LOL

Latest posts