Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Worked a couple hrs at job. Done until Monday. :)

Mid afternoon, came home and set up to flood dens. There were 3 of those rascals watching me from their "usual" home about 150' over, by old RR tracks. 🤬. Turned that hose on and fill every run to overflow. Let it soak in and filled again. Gotta be mud now! Tomorrow, repeat, then throw dirt back far as I can. ☹️😝

Some goats moved back to regular barn. They had older kids, who didn't move and are now screaming!! Ahhh weaning time. Still a few does with kids not ready to wean. It's a noisy time. Moms aren't trying to get to kids. :lol:. Glad I'm home for next 4 days...some changes to handle and milking to start. Does are laughing now but, will want help tomorrow! Fresh milk!!!! :drool. Noisy and busy for a few days.

Last edited:

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Pictures, pedigrees and breeder info please!!! Want to know everything including how they fit with Ringo's bloodlines!

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sleepy still but have to meet a bunny transporter here in an hour or so. Then we have electric judging this afternoon and and SB practice. And squeeze in cleaning rabbit cages as tomorrow is more 4H judging and RAIN.... sigh.
Horse and pony part 1 went very well. All 3 kids had a blast, only DD1 showed. But now DS wants to too. DD1 was also invited to play on an ALL Star SB team... of course we'll let her. IMG_6800.JPG