Coffee anyone ?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Just woke up, raining here. On hold for trip, they might have a buyer for the car. I’ll go do chores in a little while, gotta have my coffee first. Then wait on a phone call to see if we are needed or not.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Mini Horses day before yesterday we picked elderberries, I washed them and picked them off the stems. That took all day for not near as many as you got! Do you have a special speedy picking technique?

I dehydrated the berries, got 3 cups. I still have berries in the freezer from last year.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
If my body decideds to be a brat one more time.... was about to go to bed around 11 last night after i did the house work (midwife coming over this morning) my stomach decide it was unhappy and i got sick and woke up multiple times feeling nausoues. Going to have some hot tea and a snack while i cook breakfast hopefully that will settle my stomach considering there was nothing in my stomach when i got sick i wouldnt be surprised if it helps.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Son in law will drive the UHaul, DD will drive the van full of kids and dogs, BJ will drive our truck and trailer with MG on the trailer and I'll drive their other car.
I missed the part about how you get your vehicle back from Odessa.

They sold the car! Now we don’t have to drive all over Texas dragging a trailer.
YAY!!!! No bone wearing trip for Bay and BJ :D

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
If my body decideds to be a brat one more time.... was about to go to bed around 11 last night after i did the house work (midwife coming over this morning) my stomach decide it was unhappy and i got sick and woke up multiple times feeling nausoues. Going to have some hot tea and a snack while i cook breakfast hopefully that will settle my stomach considering there was nothing in my stomach when i got sick i wouldnt be surprised if it helps.
Maybe you let yourself get dehydrated.

It has been hot out, and you work awfully hard.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Today is waaay cooler, humidity dropping. Cooler all week but, that rain??? Well I work all week, so indoors and busy. :idunno

At least I wasn't only one having issues with this site yesterday! 😁