Coffee anyone ?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
What a PAIN Bay!!!!! And if they have to send you a new remote you have to go through all that again?
Probably. The so called instruction booklet ( small tri-fold paper smaller than the remote) they sent with the remote was a picture of the remote with all the buttons labeled. Thanks THAT really helped! NOT! On one of the folds was instructions. 5 steps. 5. Looks simple. LIARS!!!

I am dreading trying to get the TV hooked up here....I am NO TECHIE..... seems like I went through a bunch of that on the phone, press this, type in that, try holding down these 2 buttons on the computer not too long ago....
I am not looking forward to it....but I think I really will welcome it for some things again... been 10 years or more since I had one in the house...for TV.... I have used the old one for the dvd's and vhs tape players....
I don't keep the TV on all the time. I like to watch the morning news, hoping for rain. We actually got 3/4" overnight. I like a few programs, and I like the Discovery and History channels.

Get the TV hooked up. Will you be on satellite or Cable? A new set up on satellite requires someone to come set the satellite, run cable to the TV, hook it up and make sure the remote works! You need a pole for the satellite or they put it on your roof. Check with them for what size and how tall. My internet is on a pole like a chain link pole and is about 4' high.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee is on. I woke up every hour. Finally couldn't go back to sleep, got up at 4 AM. I've been looking at bunkbeds and queen sets. Found a twin/full wood bunkbed at Home Depot of all places with free delivery to my home. At $327.01, that's a deal. .01? A penny? I guess that makes a big difference. LOL Thinking about ordering it and taking it to my new house.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee and fog again this morning...fog not as bad as yesterday. Plus sun is out, so fast burn off. Off to work again.

Y'all enjoy your day! :frow

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good morning.

We just use a antenna... tv is free and plenty of junk on it. Sometimes it doesn't work but that's ok too. School and speech. Then if weather holds taking dd1 over to a friends, they have a pony that needs sold and need a small kid to ride it for the videos.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
If I get a good internet connection, my DD is subscribed to stations and will give me her passcodes. IF I can get decent internet and Hughes Net ain't it! If I can do that, then I can put up a TV antenna for the local stations.

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee is on. I woke up every hour. Finally couldn't go back to sleep, got up at 4 AM. I've been looking at bunkbeds and queen sets. Found a twin/full wood bunkbed at Home Depot of all places with free delivery to my home. At $327.01, that's a deal. .01? A penny? I guess that makes a big difference. LOL Thinking about ordering it and taking it to my new house.
Perfect! :weee

You sleep in one bed and clean clothes get tossed on the other!

Cecilia's-herd

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Good morning everyone! I wish I could keep up with you early risers! It’s about noon here :hide stayed up way too late with the wife talking about what the baby feels like. Today is going to be a good Friday! I can feel it.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Kind of my thinking as well. DD2 was 5# 15 oz, no extra cutting and stitching. Guess that doctor wasn't in a rush to get anywhere.

The so called instruction booklet ( small tri-fold paper smaller than the remote) they sent with the remote was a picture of the remote with all the buttons labeled. Thanks THAT really helped! NOT! On one of the folds was instructions. 5 steps. 5. Looks simple. LIARS!!!
I bought a 2" receiver hitch for the Leaf. It came 2 weeks ago but the weather was not conducive until this past weekend. I hadn't opened the box before then, OOPS missing the "bolt threader" in the parts bag. After reading the "instructions" I'm glad I previously found 2 YouTube videos on the process. I suspect it will take less time since I don't have to rely on what the manufacturer provided.

I've been looking at bunkbeds and queen sets.
Any reason not to just save the money and keep the current bed?

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Dd1 was born at a hoslital i hated they wouldnt let me leave i was to dialated according to that dr at 5. She was 5lb 10 oz. They also didnt have enough nurses on staff so they sent babies to nicu. Dh over heard then dd1 went and they did nothing for her expect make her more expensive... every dr i talked to see red about that birth. They induced me and broke my water on her. The boys were born at a different hospital the dd1 and neither was a bad experience outside of i hate hospitals cause you cant do anything. The boys both pretty nuch shot out but was induced because they went over one by a week the other by two weeks. Oldest boy was 8lbs,4oz. Younger was 8lbs 7oz and dd2 was my first home birth she came on her due date and was 7lbs and i cant remember the oz for some reason. But all mine after i started active labor came out in 10minutes or less. This one needs to come out i am tired of being pregnant. I want to see the baby not see my giant stomach any longer.