Coffee anyone ?

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Don't take that. Wrong kind of contractions.
Well Al did say it caused the runs and castor oil will do that ;)

i dont know if she would be okay with posting her picture on here i covered her face.
Congratulations JF!
I bet the midwife needed that big cup of coffee after getting to your house so early.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
:caf Good Sunday morning, everyone!!

Yes. Get up time. Have your coffee time!! Or, whatever drink you please time ;)

Feeling good. Stayed home yesterday after feed store run, had a headache. That's rare. So, I wanted to be sure it wasn't an exposure to any nasty virus beginning! Nope. About 2 this morning my sinuses decided to relieve my pain! Poor timing but, blessed relief physically and mentally! Guess the grass cutting and raking in those fields took revenge! :oops: awake for a while but, propped up and back to sleep. I'm up and fine. Got some things done here....laundry, for one. Plus cooking.

Little overcast outside...we have a front heading our way for tomorrow. They say we might get a few sprinkles with it. :idunno looks possible right now.

Have a hydraulic leak on tractor. Superficially looks like maybe a gasket. There ya go. Pay it off and it falls apart! :lol: doesn't seem fair, right? But gotta get fixed. At price of fluids, can't afford a drip....not to mention damage from low levels! The price we pay for equipment.

I need a cup refill...enjoy your day!

Last edited:

rachels.haven

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well apparently this morning was the time. Midwife got here at 5:20 and at 5:30 baby boy was born two push was all it took thankfully and he is here happy and healthy. Outside of the cramping i am good. Medicine can only do so much and when he nurse of course the cramping worse. He likes food already lol. He is 8lbs 8oz and 21 1/2 inches long my biggest yet. Thankfully the oldest four slept through brithing process and woke up to breakfast and a new baby brother yay. Daddy is tired he and i were both up all night as my contractions got stronger and closer about 11:30ish and just kept up their job and yup here we are. Here baby boy John Andrew and our midwife as i dont know if she would be okay with posting her picture on here i covered her face.
Free at last!

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Have a hydraulic leak on tractor. Superficially looks like maybe a gasket. There ya go. Pay it off and it falls apart! :lol: doesn't seem fair, right? But gotta get fixed. At price of fluids, can't afford a drip....not to mention damage from low levels! The price we pay for equipment.
Hydraulics are so great... until they start to go wonky... then it is one thing after another until you bite the bullet and replace all hoses and gaskets etc.

:hide
:hugs

I truly believe they set up those warranties just right... so a month or 2 after the warranty is out, it gives up the ghost!

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well apparently this morning was the time. Midwife got here at 5:20 and at 5:30 baby boy was born two push was all it took thankfully and he is here happy and healthy. Outside of the cramping i am good. Medicine can only do so much and when he nurse of course the cramping worse. He likes food already lol. He is 8lbs 8oz and 21 1/2 inches long my biggest yet. Thankfully the oldest four slept through brithing process and woke up to breakfast and a new baby brother yay. Daddy is tired he and i were both up all night as my contractions got stronger and closer about 11:30ish and just kept up their job and yup here we are. Here baby boy John Andrew and our midwife as i dont know if she would be okay with posting her picture on here i covered her face.
Congratulations! Love the name!

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Guess I'm the first on this morning, so the coffee is hot and ready. Hot water for cocoa and tea.
More rain today, we attempted to fix the trailer.... but needs some cutting then rewelding the way it's made so we can get the boards out and back in. So he "patched" it and we'll just take the ponies this weekend. Was a interesting weekend, my Mom called Friday afternoon. She needed to go to the ER... and she has a blood clot. Not sure where, but probably in her leg that was very swollen. Am taking her in today for an ultrasound.

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Guess I'm the first on this morning, so the coffee is hot and ready. Hot water for cocoa and tea.
More rain today, we attempted to fix the trailer.... but needs some cutting then rewelding the way it's made so we can get the boards out and back in. So he "patched" it and we'll just take the ponies this weekend. Was a interesting weekend, my Mom called Friday afternoon. She needed to go to the ER... and she has a blood clot. Not sure where, but probably in her leg that was very swollen. Am taking her in today for an ultrasound.
Oh blast.

:hugs