Coffee anyone ?

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Down to 60 last night. Still some clouds but supposed to clear off later and be decent for next 2-3 days. Then more storms over the weekend.
Going to go move hay with the truck later. Another farm texted and wants to test... Same as you @Mini Horses ... feast or famine... they all want this week it seems. Thought I would only work 3 days... now it is 4 this week... :th:duc

Larsen Poultry Ranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
Update on the move. First thank you all for the advice. We contacted our realtor late yesterday and today issues are resolved except the back rent. Appliances may be bartered for that. We will have access tomorrow and can maintain most of our move schedule. Suddenly things got very polite. I’m sure there’s a story but not sure I want to know presently. 😉 We are pressing on. I may disappear because my internet will be gone but I should be back in a few days. Rain still in the forecast both addresses. :weee
Emoji should be carrying a box.
Yay! Congratulations on the move and I hope the rest of the process goes smoothly.

If they do leave the appliances behind, please move them out of place and check the floor/wall behind them (and probably clean too) before putting them back in place. I know it is a pain in the rear but the tactic of free appliances for whatever reason could be covering up damage to the house. Ask me how I know... Our washing machine and dryer came with the house, and we didn't move them when we moved in, cut to over a year later and we discovered water damage and dry rot on the wall behind the washer.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I turned off alarm. It stormed last night, power went off, got to 80 degrees in house. Opened a window and went to bed . Power came on at 11, TV came on, lights came on….. woke me up. Sat up till 12:30, let Carson stay in the house. Naturally he had to go out at 3:30 AM. Took a bit to go back to sleep, alarm went off at 5, oh heck no! Slapped alarm and went back to sleep.

What for today?

Show Sebright

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Anyone ever had there sheep herd other animals? Dutch herds the goats 🤣😂.

Attachments

• DABE0FA5-7A2C-4C9E-9C3F-8C49802F572E.jpeg
    DABE0FA5-7A2C-4C9E-9C3F-8C49802F572E.jpeg
    789.2 KB · Views: 44
  • F40A04DE-900C-424A-8244-4338F4D05FAC.jpeg
    F40A04DE-900C-424A-8244-4338F4D05FAC.jpeg
    559 KB · Views: 42

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Morning all, nothing new here same house work same homeschooling, same crazy lady lol. Dh is on deployment. Kids are growing and doing kid things. Nothing to crazy. Still have chickens and ducks. Probaby going to be working in the yard today along with the fall garden i am working on. Ooo thats new lol but thats the only new thing I amworking on. I thinking of going fabric shopping to start making quilts and Christmas presents. But yah. Anyway gonna try to catch up on post.