Coffee anyone ?

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Oh yeah we hand had rain for a long while till the other day. The pastures were turning to dirt. We got mayb 3/4 of an inch last week and everything started coming back to life expecting more rain been a really dry summer.

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Morning all, nothing new here same house work same homeschooling, same crazy lady lol. Dh is on deployment. Kids are growing and doing kid things. Nothing to crazy. Still have chickens and ducks. Probaby going to be working in the yard today along with the fall garden i am working on. Ooo thats new lol but thats the only new thing I amworking on. I thinking of going fabric shopping to start making quilts and Christmas presents. But yah. Anyway gonna try to catch up on post.
So good to hear from you!!! :frow

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
No alarm this morning, slept past 6AM. Pure luxury. Going to be clear today with high of 90 F and it is now 96% humidity. I’ve got the flatbed trailer hitched up with some long boards on it. Going to load some more stuff and go to the farm. Plan on working on sheep shelter.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
It's Sunday and no posts since Thursday🙄. :idunno

:caf. I know we're all out there.....I went to an animal auction and bought NOTHING yesterday. :D =D was pretty easy. Most goats were young bucklings, older bucks, just cleaning out pastures type. Didn't need that. There was a doe I'd have considered but really didn't need another dairy doe. Plus saving for private sales meat does. Rabbits, chickens, turkeys, ducks...nope. So I left early. Didn't even stay for price watch.

Today I might get yard mowed. Need to because rain coming tonight and I see no time later this week that I'll have time or energy to do it. Another heavy week of jobs at work. It's early still, grass is wet...may have more enthusiasm later. 😁🤔:old

What's happening with y'all? 🤔:thumbsup

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I was wrong. It’s 98% humidity. That means if I go outside and exert myself by breathing, I’ll soon be dripping wet with sweat. Clear today, rain predicted through Thursday. Saturday is heavy stuff moving day, and it will be clear. YES! Got to get sheep pens up!

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Woke up late to rain. Was out LATE last night... went to WVa fair with DS GF her daughter, 2 friends... stayed for the Walker Hayes concert.... home at 1:30 a.m. or so. Rain is steady, some thunder passing... pretty heavy, just steady rain. Haven't been out to see rain gauge... forecast says it will stop around 1-2 and then more tonight.
Watch out @Mini Horses , it is headed your way and is putting down alot... at least not pouring but steady and we will get several inches I think.
Housework stuff today...

CLSranch

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Howdy ya'll It's been a minute. It's still dry at the house but not 100+ anymore. Got a little rain last month. It was just enough to green up what I watered. Normal water bill $50 last month $400. sprinkler going for a week, 12 hrs here 12 hrs there.
I'm in Michigan now (started work last Mon) and it's weird to be in August and not run the ac. It's 20-25 degrees cooler than the house.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I’m soaking wet for the second time today. I moved my chest of drawers yesterday so I can go get a dry T-shirt on. Got trailer unloaded

A bunch of pretty little yellow flowers popped up in the yard.

I had to put on a dry T-shirt and put the back on my recliner while pictures loaded.

B908D411-9436-44A7-827D-C85AD26919E3.jpeg

D581F9AA-B90D-49A5-9D6F-95A7DC997FA3.jpeg

Think I’ll go put the full size-bottom-of the girls bunk beds together. After I finish this cold lemonade!

Latest posts