Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Holy cow!! Ordered jeans Friday...they delivered them about half hr ago. :thright size and fit! šŸ˜
Can't believe things are that slow for them. :lol:

ETA...these are dark denim color but NOT dungaree denim like my LLBeans. However at less than 50% of cost, still great winter wear. So for daily wear and most farm work they're a good buy. If I'm trudging thru brush and handling tough work, I'll go with my Carhartt or Beans -- just for their harder, rugged surface. Daily feeding and chores, tractor rides, my store work, they're good!!

Last edited:

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Headline on Houston news tonight,

BOIL WATER NOTICE FOR ENTIRE CITY TONIGHT!! Weā€™ll explain what this means in 30 seconds!!

Call me stupid, but my first thought is that means to boil the water before you drink it. Nah, itā€™s gotta be something more complicated than that.

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Quick feed them road trip. Not enthused with a long drive BUT...gotta pick up this last doe. Its not the drive as much as having to pull the trailer for one goat. Need a taller cage for truck bed. šŸ„“ Oh well. 4.5 hr round trip, either way. More gas with towing. Figure tomorrow will be heavier traffic -- holiday returns.

Have a great day everyone. šŸ˜
:lol:

When I hauled goats, I always put the goats in the back of the hatch back.

Tape down black trash bags, make trashbag come up on all edges to hold pee... add hay....

Add goat or goats. Tie goat or goats to back with dog leash.

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Headline on Houston news tonight,

BOIL WATER NOTICE FOR ENTIRE CITY TONIGHT!! Weā€™ll explain what this means in 30 seconds!!

Call me stupid, but my first thought is that means to boil the water before you drink it. Nah, itā€™s gotta be something more complicated than that.
And????

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Alaskan I have hauled in suv and vans, same way. But truck and 4 Dr sedan is it now. Miss my jeeps!! šŸ¤£. I've hauled younger ones in back seat of my truck...this doe wasn't gonna load, fit or agree. šŸ˜.

@Baymule don't you have a well? No boilingšŸ™‚.

They need time for approval on PT, ask now! Your surgeon may need to ask, approve, suggest??? Differs with medical plan you have. I'm sure you'll get it figured out.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Iā€™m several counties away from Houston. It doesnā€™t affect me at all. I just mentioned it because of their stupid teaser headline before a commercial.

I donā€™t have a well, on community water.

Iā€™ll probably get another 6 weeks. That will get me through Christmas, Iā€™ll have grandkids and therapist will be off some too. She said for a ā€œnormalā€ person who sat around, they would let me go. But we all know Iā€™m not normal.