Coffee anyone ?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Anybody got any ideas on how to get the Matt’s out of her mane without pulling the hair out?

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Anybody got any ideas on how to get the Matt’s out of her mane without pulling the hair out?
Lots of conditioner

Coconut or olive oil will also work.

Oodles... use lots and lots and kneed it through, then slowly untangle/brush out using a pick or wide tooth comb

Might need to let the oil/conditioner sit in it a bit.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
I used Mane & Tail conditioner and their detangler, two different products. I'd give a bath, overload the detangler product (it's thick) and work with fingers, then a wide tooth comb. Rinse some out, leave some in and it would soak into the hair. The results kept it laying nice, silky and reduced the breakage. It tamed the wild foal hair from rock star to show horse. 😁. You may need another bath in couple days but worth it. Hey, warm there still. 👍

WD40 works but not the hair damage cure of the detangler. Plus the smell!

Finnie

Herd Master
Reaction score
I knew something was up on Monday when you said you had the trailer hitched and ready to roll for Tuesday morning! I can’t believe I forgot to check the forum and find out what you got! When I get around to breakfast and coffee I am going to read Reina’s thread. Can’t wait!