Coffee anyone ?

canesisters

Herd Master
Reaction score
Staying warm and dry inside. It’s that kind of day.

View attachment 97643
coffeebath[1].gif
coffeebath[1].gif

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Up comes the sun 😎. Well not that bright but there and tomorrow rain late morn to mid day..... So home today! Will go do the last job left during rain tomorrow and then I'm off for several days, with decent weather. 🤫 Hoping to accomplish some things -- garden prep and set up being on that list! 🤣

So coffee is hot and delish, anticipating my homebound day. 👍 Attitude counts. Slept well. Feed and hay all here. Diesel can full, tractor tank full. I'm ready! Bottle is warming for the kids. Jars ready for milking. Looking like a good start!

Last evening my tablet & phone gave me some hold ups and -- I hate the evil tech villans! 😡 -- this morning I think I got it resolved. Pen & paper is slower but at least you could see it 🤣 :old showing my age.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I’m up. Coffee is ready. I woke up around 1 AM finally went back to sleep after 3. Dogs were barking crazy. Coyotes? Confounded deer? Or runaway cows that Bennett couldn’t catch yesterday? Probably all 3.

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Out for dinner last night with DH -- aaamaaazing. Great night's sleep (finally). Slept in a bit - it felt soo good. Breakfast sandwich and coffee. Unleashed Rosie the vacuum, going to head over with tractor key, utv key, let sheep out, and start on storm clean up tasks.... AAANNNDDD I'm not sure what this 🌞is - but it's making me smile. 39-61 today and it's 44 now.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
56F and high of 80F today. It stormed last night, right at dark. So today will be hot and steamy. I bought tin snips yesterday, so can get started on chicken tractor. Son will show up some time today with portable building and we’ll get it unloaded and dragged into place. Then go back for blocks, Jack it up and block it.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
:celebrate yah!!! On a building, a DS to help and not raining! That building will seem priceless right now.👍

I overslept since I accidently turned alarms off while resetting them last night -- this morn actually, as it was after midnight! 😵‍💫 No wonder I screwed up. No matter. Feels good to get 8 hrs sleep🙂. Rains coming most of today, 20mph winds now...boooo!...waking with a good coffee jolt. Can't wait to tackle chores in this, again today. 😟 NOT!

PLUS I'm off all week and weather was supposed to be nice -- now :he rains Thur through Sun. No! No! Not nice or good.....totally ruining my plans! Hope it changes for the better 🤞🤞 I need outside time at farm stuff. 🤷😵‍💫🙄😟 Such long lists to do!

Better go tackle the wind & chores.

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Finishing up my coffee and then on the way out. An instinct test scheduled for a Mini-Aussie.
My search for the CA Reds continues -- looking like these are not easy to find - so far either
folks had them loved them, or have the last of theirs and love them. One just finished lambing and
all lambs are spoken for, and the 2024 waiting list is already started. I'm continuing the search.
I have one ewe (no idea how old she is) the kinda' sorta' looks like one - though given the scaricty
she's probably a lucky mix of something and turned out that way. She's also one of the sweetest and
easy going ones in the bunch.
That's her, Stripe, closest to the camera.
stripeweb.jpg