Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Got back from Disney and walked into a TOTAL 💩 SHOW at work.. 😭
Almost makes vacay not worth it 😞

Sadly -- boss firing her may be hard, depending on "who" they work for. i.e. private owned or a gov/county employed. Sometimes it's not easy if there are "rules" to follow.

Last edited:

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good morning, coffee is ready. Cereal for breakfast, Cheerios. I worked in flower bed yesterday. So many weeds and grass, I’m calling it my flower graveyard. So far everything I’ve planted is living. I also planted 2 blueberries. I want a pretty yard. I want a Saint Augustine lawn. Instead I have weeds, including some kind of stinging nettle, Bahia that’s impossible to get rid of, and more weeds. The sheep trampled out bare spots. Maybe I need a cow in the yard to stomp everything to death. Nope, I’ve got meat chickens, laying down a Matt of poop, fertilizing the weeds!

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Raining out - very unusual here for that in May. Herding lessons cancelled, sheep in the barn sticking their heads out in a typical "The sky is falling" mode. Collected snails on the way back to the house after feeding the sheep. The chickens are very happy to have "escargot" for breakfast.
Got weeds pulled in the veggie garden yesterday - it looks so nice. I'll get some beets planted between the showers.
Kind of getting used to having almost a weekly rain.