Crazy weather

Sheepshape

Herd Master
Reaction score
Oh what a crazy mixed up world of weather we have right now.

Stephanie R

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
It's so thrilling that we all are in different counties/time zones/climates and can still get in touch here and share some experience or interesting stories. Internet is a miracle of XX century:D
I am in Barcelona, Spain now for a week holiday, and the weather is soooooo much different comparing to England. My husband's seriously thinking to invest in some rental property here, so that we can have some extra income and probably go for longer holidays when we "retire". Well, I don't mind to travel , but to buy property in Barcelona https://tranio.com/spain/catalonia/barcelona/ and settle here worries me, I am not sure it's also a good time to invest in Spain.

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Well gosh... the fact that it's even possible for you, or an option, is awesome! Who knows, maybe you'll find someplace you like even more...

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
My maternal grandmother was born (late 1890s) in Barcelona as was my paternal uncle's wife (late 1930s). Her brother and sister still live there. DD1 and I went there 10 years ago, my aunt's mother was still alive and I got to visit with her and the brother and sister plus some other "extended family".

Loved the huge indoor food markets. I don't know if it was because it was spring (end of April) or what but CHEAP produce compared to here. Metro very convenient, we rented an apartment for a week and stopped at the bakery for bread each day. Wouldn't want to live there, or any other big city though.