DH & Shoulder Replacement Surgery

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
Looking at the time your DH is almost ready to go into the surgery right about now. Hope everything turns out perfect.

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Probably under the knife as I write this. Hope all is well and nothing unexpected happens. Hope he heals well and fast.

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sure glad to hear he made it thru okay....sorry for his pain and discomfort....but, with ya going home tomorrow that says a lot. Try to get some rest, it will come in handy when ya get home. I'm sure he will be more than Glad to get to some real vittles instead of that hospital food...tho, he isn't tasting much of anything with the pain....for both of ya :hugs

frustratedearthmother

Herd Master
Reaction score
Bless his heart...and yours too. They need to stay on top of that pain, it's so much easier than to try and play catch-up. Hope he can find some relief and that both of you can get some rest. :hugs

greybeard

Herd Master
Reaction score
I hope the recovery goes well. Gonna be a rough road, pending on exactly which procedure they wen with.
I need it done myself, and dr told me it is much worse than hip or knee replacement because with those two, the body's weight tends to help to hold everything in place, where with a shoulder replacement, the normal use of the arms and any weight picked up tend to want to 'separate things'.
Good luck!!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
The therapy center told us that it would be a long process and it would be painful. So far, they got the pain part right. But he has been in daily pain for a long time, he needed this done.