DH & Shoulder Replacement Surgery

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Hope the pain subsides quickly for him. Hope for a quick (relatively speaking) heal and recovery.

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Bay you are a real "Trooper", the DH is in Great hands...sure hope the pain subsides to a much more manageable level very Soon. Glad he was able to get some well needed rest. Don't forget about yourself tho, you could use some too. I know he'll feel better in his own bed and with your cooking. Hope ya have safe travel home, and a really quick recovery.
:hugs :hugs

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
We came home this afternoon. He has been sleeping in the recliner sofa we bought just for this surgery. Recliners have right hand levers and his right arm is ensconced in a sling. So we bought a recliner sofa and he is peacefully sleeping on the end that he can use his left hand to open the recliner mechanism. Wanna hear something funny? Both of us hate this %^%& sofa. It looks good, western style with big brass head nails, but our individual recliners have high backs that cradle our heads and no recliner sofa even comes close. Oh well, it is serving it's purpose--keeping him comfortable.

We have an appointment on Wednesday for evaluation to get started on physical therapy. He is eager to get started.

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
See ya always find a purpose and put it to use, Bay...it really isn't to Surprising...just look at that Barn. :)
Glad he is getting some rest....and you need some too. Sounds like it is going as well as can be expected....Thoughts and Prayers are still with ya. :)

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
When I read you bought the recliner sofa specifically for the surgery I was going to joke that he had been trying to convince you to buy one for years and finally had to resort to shoulder surgery to get it.

Guess that joke fell flat on its face! Sorry you had to buy something you hate, maybe when he is better you can sell it and get some of your money back.

:hugs for both of you.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I am the one who insisted on the new sofa. We looked all over town and finally bought one. Once we had it awhile, we just didn't like it.

Latest posts