DWBONFIRE (pics added 10/9/2011)

redtailgal

Reaction score
What time in the morning?

We will be leaving for church in the morning at 9:45, and are supposed to go to dinner afterwards.

So you will need to be here before 9am or after 3 pm. I can skip dinner if you need me to, but not church.

I'd pack her stuff up and let you go ahead and get her while I was at church, except the mastiff thinks she is ours. That probably wouldnt work out so great for you, lol.

Give me a call and we will work it out.

dwbonfire

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
ok, we got stalled a bit so we are just leaving now. again, not sure what time we will be getting in the area but i will definitely keep you posted and do my best to get there in that time frame, if im not able to get there before i will make a separate trip to get her, i dont want you to change your plans! i wont be able to check this again so if you could call me in the morning anytime and i will let you know where we are. (i ask you to call me because i dont want to call you too early/late and mess with your plans!) i am going to PM you my cell number again and you can call that anytime and find out where we are in the morning.

thanks a ton! :D