1. BYH Official Poll: What are the things that you should consider before buying herds?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  2. Nice to see some Back Yard Chickens members here. Let's feature one this week. - Featured Thread
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. BYH Picture of the Week (POW) - Submit your Pics Now !!
    Click HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Emergency - Goat labor

Discussion in 'Emergencies, Injuries, Diseases, and Cures' started by Louannx, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Apr 21, 2019
    Georgia Girl

Georgia Girl Overrun with beasties

I wanted to let all the kind people on this site who give such good advice and info, My first doe started in labor at 6pm and 4-20-19 and she delivered 2 healthy females at 10am on 4-21-19. My thanks to all of you. I still have one more due 5-4-19. This is the first for both of them.

Ridgetop likes this.
  2. Apr 21, 2019
    Southern by choice

Southern by choice Herd Master

That is awesome! I simply love birth! There is something magical, spiritual, and joyful about it... even when delivery doesn't go as planned.
    Glad it was without complications. Thankfully the majority of births are free of issues, but I know I am always so thankful for it!

You will have to start a thread (if you haven't already) and share pics. We love baby pics! :)

Ridgetop and Georgia Girl like this.
  3. Apr 22, 2019
    Ridgetop

Ridgetop True BYH Addict

Wonderful news!

Georgia Girl likes this.