Goat Notes e-book Now Available!!!

agoatslife

Just born
Reaction score
This book is great. I constantly have customers who bombard me with questions. Thus is the perfect introduction for them.

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
I'm so glad that you're happy with the book and plan to refer your customers to it as well!

It was written with the beginner or pet goat handler in mind.

Moonshine

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Ok, I'm a little confused. I thought the book was an online book. Is it a physical book that will be shipped to me or is it a book I will buy and read on my computer?

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
Moonshine said:
Ok, I'm a little confused. I thought the book was an online book. Is it a physical book that will be shipped to me or is it a book I will buy and read on my computer?
It will be emailed to you. You view it online and interact with it online. You can print out the entire book or just the record keeping pages and put them in a binder.

eta: In essence you decide how much or how little of the book you want to print but it will always be available to you to read / interact with on your computer.

Moonshine

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Ok awesome! That's what I was wanting to know. Thanks!

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
I would say that you would put a comment on your order at checkout...there is a spot for "Add comments about your order" @terrielacy handles the store, so you could also email her at store @ backyardchickens . com (remove spaces) to ask her to be sure (or hopefully she'll be drawn to this post with my tagging her).
:)