Goat Notes e-book Now Available!!!

MsDeb

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Is there a trick to checkout? It keeps telling me I don't have the correct address. I'm pretty sure I do. Trying to pay by credit card since I don't have a paypal account. Will give it another shot tomorrow I guess.

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
I would use the Contact Form for the store and let the store manager know of your trouble and I'm sure she'll be able to figure out what the problem is quickly. I've tagged her (and Nifty) to this question too. Thanks for your interest in Goat Notes!

Is there a trick to checkout? It keeps telling me I don't have the correct address. I'm pretty sure I do. Trying to pay by credit card since I don't have a paypal account. Will give it another shot tomorrow I guess.

@Nifty @terrielacy

MsDeb

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I would use the Contact Form for the store and let the store manager know of your trouble and I'm sure she'll be able to figure out what the problem is quickly. I've tagged her (and Nifty) to this question too. Thanks for your interest in Goat Notes!
@Nifty @terrielacy

Of course this morning it worked. Maybe I didn't know my address yesterday. Wonder what else I forgot? Anyway, thank you! Looking forward to having some goat reading time.

MsDeb

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I got it, thank you. Printed it out and brought it home and hubby sat and read almost all of it...the parts he found really interesting he read out loud to me. ;)

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
Hey all! Life's been super super super crazy, but I'm still around and this e-book is still available. It's the perfect record keeping tool for your backyard goat herd and includes plenty of reference pages as well!

Wendybear

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
I spent $9 on a goat management ebook just today. I like this one so much better!! Grrrr ... oh well. I’m still getting this one. This is going to be so helpful for me. Thanks so much!