Granny cant go 3 days

granny hatchet

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
guess I should try to sleep again. I about hate to even try. :frow

H2oratt

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I guess you can say ass here because it is a herd animal.

Turtle Rock Farm

Caprine Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was so worth it. Granny had no idea that we were coming. Just stopped knocked on her door & asked CB if there was a chickenboy & granny that lived here. Then told Danna that we were staying 1 night in Kentucky before we could get into our Cabin in Tennessee & we would love to meet her & her hubs. So we drove to see them. We stayed 6 days in Tennessee then left on a journey to meet Red in NC. He is the only one that knew we were coming. We couldn't have asked for a better experience. Love all my BYC friends, but so extra special to meet in person :love
That was so sweet of you!

My first reaction was wondering how you got directions to her house if she didn't know you were coming, but then I remembered you all probably live somewhere that GPS or maps work to get you there.

granny hatchet

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
morning, not enough tooth picks to keep my eyes open. been up for a couple hrs but just one cup of coffee down so far. I have a camping chicken ! Dark silver and huge. green egg. This is a first for me . never had a shipped egg hatch AND its not cheeping, its trilling ! :ep I cant see whats up with the rest of them yet . House is dark and eyes are blurry. LOL So tickled to have one though. :woot

Latest posts