HERDSTOCK! - UPDATE - Please check in if you're still coming....

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
Oooh, oooh....Red, I know..... you could come a day early and be my 'helper' and stay w/ me...then go to Em's and stay w/ her for a day, then go home. :)
Nice of me to plan your life out for you, ain't it? *halo*

RPC

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
It is quite the drive for me but I could probably make it happen LOL. September is better since the fair will be over by then. and I also pick Saturday over a Sunday and I can not do the 8th because my sister is getting married that day. Just so you know.....I am not saying you have to plan the day around my schedule but just letting you know.

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
Saturday Sept. 1st? The worst of the heat should (hopefully) be done by then....maybe.....we can hope....

And, I have a HUGE covered porch, so we could probably still do this thing, even if it rains.

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
Roll farms said:
Saturday Sept. 1st? The worst of the heat should (hopefully) be done by then....maybe.....we can hope....

And, I have a HUGE covered porch, so we could probably still do this thing, even if it rains.
:thumbsup

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
Oh boy. I'm picturing Roger and RTG together.

Somebody remind me to get my inhaler refilled, I may die of laughter asphyxia otherwise.....

redtailgal

Reaction score
Roll farms said:
Oooh, oooh....Red, I know..... you could come a day early and be my 'helper' and stay w/ me...then go to Em's and stay w/ her for a day, then go home. :)
Nice of me to plan your life out for you, ain't it? *halo*
Hey, that works for me. Sept 1st SOUNDs good to me, but it's too early for me to promise. I'll have a trip to Kansas planned for August, so I'll have to see how that works. If I have to come from Kansas, I wont have my car with me so I may have to fly in, and have someone pick me up from the airport then I'd have to have a ride back to the airport. Would that be possible? If so, what airport would I be looking at? I should be getting my dates for August this week and get my tickets ASAP before they get any more expensive.

ThreeBoysChicks

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
This is crazy, but I was telling wife about this and it being 9 hour drive and she said weell what would it cost to fly. Don't count me out all the way yet.

Maybe we need to plan a east coast herd stock. Wonder if wife would agree to host.

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
The more the merrier!

RTG, Either the Indianapolis Airport (Huge, 1.5 hrs away) or Fort Wayne Airport (smaller, 45 mins. away) are your choices. I've picked people up from Ft. Wayne before, and I've flown into / out of Indy.

Terrielacy, I sure would love it if you could come....we'd have a good time.

Soooo.....looks like this could happen, eh? Should I start cleaning up yet? :lol: