I hate to say this but...

TwoCrows

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Oh, dear.:lol:

I just had a mental image of Julie Andrews at the beginning of The Sound of Music, all alone in that lovely alpine meadow, and as the camera comes in and she spins around and opens her mouth to sing, suddenly she is surrounded by poultry!:lol:

Hahahaha....They need to do a remake of the Sound of Music with poultry. She can sing "the hills are alive, with the sound of CROWING...." :gig

Turtle Rock Farm

Caprine Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, dear.:lol:

I just had a mental image of Julie Andrews at the beginning of The Sound of Music, all alone in that lovely alpine meadow, and as the camera comes in and she spins around and opens her mouth to sing, suddenly she is surrounded by poultry!:lol:
:gig

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
I was worried you Herders were going to get stressed with all these crazed BYCers coming over here. Most of us should head home when the new BYC gets going. Then you can have your solitude back. :lol:
I'd honestly rather you stay if you just came for this. It would be nice to see more here to be part of the community, rather then just come while your site is down, and head right back once it's up again.

TwoCrows

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I'd honestly rather you stay if you just came for this. It would be nice to see more here to be part of the community, rather then just come while your site is down, and head right back once it's up again.

You are very right, we really shouldn't be so rude as to come here and cause an uproar and leave you with the mess! Give us time, this place may grow on us. :)

Latest posts