I hate to say this but...

CinnamonEli

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
20170511_090941_zpsoh3mx0jr.jpg

@sunflour - this is the "view" off my back porch. Not quite so "distant" for me, lol (the Big Blonde wants me to let her mow the back yard - wouldn't it be nice if they could do some of the other things on my "Bunny do" list ?)
:love:love:love

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Wandercreek that is funny!
LOL I use to have 250+ free range birds of 17 different varieties. I am now down to a handful that poop all over my porch, hang out at the milk stanchion for goat feed that falls, a few that are gimpy due to old broken legs that didn't set right and old timers that will live out their lives here. I sure did love my poultry still do but gosh they can be a lot of work... not too bad for us with the ranging though.
The only thing is we do have deep in the woods feral multi generation chickens that even the possums avoid!
Here the chickens get out of the way for the stampede of the goats. ;)

Wandercreek

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
The only thing is we do have deep in the woods feral multi generation chickens that even the possums avoid!

Haha...Driving through the hills here, I sometimes see small flocks of chickens up in the woods. It never occurred to me that they might be feral. Makes sense though.

sunflour

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
20170511_090941_zpsoh3mx0jr.jpg

@sunflour - this is the "view" off my back porch. Not quite so "distant" for me, lol (the Big Blonde wants me to let her mow the back yard - wouldn't it be nice if they could do some of the other things on my "Bunny do" list ?)

Thats a lovely view - and the horses are beautiful:love