Just put in an offer for the land next door!

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Hope one of them suits your fancy.

secuono

Herd Master
Reaction score
Larger one can't have pigs, but looks like rest is allowed, so that's nice.
Guess I'll drive out on my own just to see it from the road... :)
They have been the best ones thus far.

Fencing to keep in the dogs is a huge thing, once they are fenced in, all others are as well.

This one has tons of stalls! =0 So if we end up getting that one, I think I'll give out some free boarding to my buddies on here! =p

secuono

Herd Master
Reaction score
Screenshot (1077).png

secuono

Herd Master
Reaction score
Just found out there's a crap load of crime there, at the 18acre place, so passing on it. Compared to Culpeper, just 3 crimes this year to that place's over 20 with April being just jam full of stupid. =/

Pastor Dave

Herd Master
Reaction score
When I moved in here abt 5-1/2yrs ago, the folks of the congregation helped move us in. There were a few chuckles and brief remarks as the guns were unloaded and carried in. The word spread to the community that the new pastor is some sort of redneck hunter with a lot of guns, so I have had no issues of strange vagrants loitering ariund.
Houses up and down the road have had break-ins, but not the church or the parsonage and shed, etc.
Just saying... It does not hurt for word to get out that a redneck moves in. Country boy will survive.

secuono

Herd Master
Reaction score
Going to see the closer house tomorrow, but found out that most of the land is being leased to a cattle farmer....If the lease contract is for more than 6mo to a year, then the house is no good. I can't have all the animals crammed on an acre or two...
But we'll find out tomorrow. The world seems to not want us to move far....Will see if DH was able to get an appointment for that 10acre farm.

secuono

Herd Master
Reaction score
The one with the cattle issue has been canceled. Cannot break lease and it's for years on end.
How can you advertise a farm with 20acre, but then you cannot use any of it?? Total bull. More things to worry about. Wish ads disclosed all the details and not hode it or word it in a way that makes the potential buyer misunderstand. =/

Anyway, hoping we can schedule for the 10acre soon.

Reactions: TAH

Latest posts