Kimber tangled with Cougar!! Underdogged.

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
I've never had to deal with staples....guess I'm too old school and behind the times, the ointment is good because it promotes healing, but it also works as a soothing agent in lessening the itch.....I sure hope she heals well for ya, I know it is very stressful dealing with the whole situation....:hugs

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
:yuckyuck And it would/should help with any swelling issues as well. ;) A bit of vaseline would do the trick as well... just a dab and spread well. Looks like she's still draining... I would have thought she'd be past that by now. She's such a good dog and a sweetie to boot. How can you walk past, seeing that face, and NOT give some lovin'?

Sara Ranch

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Then I say give her some love. *hugs*

I was thinking about Kimber yesterday and wondering how she was doing. I am happy to hear that she is healing well.

Goat Whisperer

Herd Master
Reaction score
So happy she is doing better. Such a sweet face! Callie would stretch her paw out and try to grab you when she you walked by, she was to lazy to get up :lol:

Give her some extra smooches and a hug for me! Thanks for keeping us posted. I know she is in excellent hands!

goatgurl

Herd Master
Reaction score
just checking in with everyone and read about kimbers wounds. poor baby girl, i'm so glad she is getting better slowly but surely. I so totally understand about the underdogging with your animals. I was so scared for my Katie for 2 years before I got marco. sometimes you just have to do what you can do and pray for the best. Katie is so much more comfortable and relaxed with marc here. having backup is so important for them.
give miss Kimber hugs and snuggles from me. and I have to agree with pastor dave on the vetericyn. good stuff

Simpleterrier

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Just a question how much exercise is she getting or how much does she need? Should she not move much or is it ok for her to run about. Or is it better that she runs about. I was just thinking about it and couldn't come up with the right answer. You know like physical therapy

Latest posts