Lame hind legs

mystang89

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, I bought a 50lb bag at Rural King at $13 and they seem to like it. Hopefully I'll see a healthier girl in the future. If not, then I have the Bo-Se shot in the way as well.

mystang89

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
So I ordered Bo-Se online and then they told me they couldn't give me the medicine without a RX from the vet. I don't have avet out here that takes care of sheep nor a way to get the sheep to the nearest vet. I had them refund the money and found this at tractor supply. https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/p...FLwRqksd-C2vZrLY_bkgm072INchaTuRoCSXUQAvD_BwE
I purchased it and plan on giving the recommended dose for adult sheep to her tonight as she isn't doing any better. Hurts seeing her in pain darn it!

mystang89

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Gave her the dosage recommended tonight. It doesn't say anything about giving her another dose so I'll look up some info and ask a few questions. Hopefully this will help her.

mystang89

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I posted this on my journal so this is just so this gets a few more people to see what's going on.

mystang89

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I read through that and I agree. I think whatever this is, is something that stems from a physical injury, whether that be from nerves or joints, it just doesn't seem to fit anything else. I should check to see if my insurance cover physical therapy for sheep. :/