Let's play guess how many - they're here! puppies

How many puppies do you think she will have?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 7.7%

Votes: 7 53.8%

Votes: 2 15.4%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bemba

Just born
Reaction score
Wow interesting mix! I wonder how they will look when older? Are you keeping any? If not would be cool to get updated pics of the pups as they grow. In the flesh do they all seem about the same shape etc? Or do some have longer snouts some broader etc?

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Sorry to steal the thread temporarily Samantha... Hey there @bemba! Greetings from the front range in Colorado :frow :welcome! Hope you like the site as much as we do! Look forward to hearing from you.

bemba

Just born
Reaction score
Thankyou :) I haven't got many herd animals yet but love seeing all the others on here. Will be getting goats and sheep fairly soon, and Ostrich. I have nearly every fowl and bird known to man plus my dogs. We have a few cows on the property which aren't technically ours but hey I still enjoy them haha. I also have a fascination with genetics and cross bred animals. Just about how they turn out and what traits are more dominant etc.

samssimonsays

Milo & Me Hoppy Tail Acres
Reaction score
somewhere in the Northern region of Minnesota
Thankyou :) I haven't got many herd animals yet but love seeing all the others on here. Will be getting goats and sheep fairly soon, and Ostrich. I have nearly every fowl and bird known to man plus my dogs. We have a few cows on the property which aren't technically ours but hey I still enjoy them haha. I also have a fascination with genetics and cross bred animals. Just about how they turn out and what traits are more dominant etc.
Welcome ! And I would love to but as of right now hubby says no. So right now no but several close friends are interestedoing so hopefully we'll get to personally watch them grow up. :)

samssimonsays

Milo & Me Hoppy Tail Acres
Reaction score
somewhere in the Northern region of Minnesota
This thread came across in my photos and I had forgotten about it! here are some updated pictures of the pups who are already a year old!
IMG_5154.jpg

Rumely jr left abd mia right

2016-11-02 07.44.51 1.jpg

Sadie left. Stella middle and rumely right.

sadieml

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
So funny how you can see Stella and Rumely to varying degrees in all of them, but they look so very different from one another. Like the kids in my family! My sibs always told me I was a changeling (you know, the milkman's baby, not Daddy's). Not so, says I, I look like my paternal grandmother's sister! As I get older, everyone assures me I look more like my Mama, who was a beauty right up until the cancer ravaged her at 80. She could still turn heads, let me tell you! ...and not just other 70 & 80 somethings, either! Men 50 and up were still noticing her 'til the end.

Anywho...those "babies" are still beauties for sure!:D