Margali's Griffin Wood Ranch

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
I watch one of my goats walk up to their 4' fence, nose to top ... Back up ... Go nose again, backed up 2 steps then propelled over. 🤬. I've seen golfers take more time to size a putt and miss 🤣. She walked thru the girls shed and jumped into next field :rant

Just now, while filling water tubs. 😞

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
A couple of my farmer's like to use Tannerite to just blow up stupid stuff... One even used it for a gender reveal party for their baby... They are careful not to do it near any of their animals, most have a dedicated target practice area, :idunno and do it there... BUT..... guys like to blow things up....:barnie:idunno:idunno:smack:smack

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
New fence line is weed wacked and up. I found out that 3ft tall clover stems closely approximate rope and foul the weed wacker. I then had a lovely shouting and stare down with Bruno who would not let the sheep pass. I ended up throwing a small stick into his face. Husband and children of course were no help getting him inside.

Ridgetop

Herd Master
Reaction score
guys like to blow things up.
Testosterone?
Husband and children of course were no help getting him inside.
They are more hindrance than help, particularly husbands. The children can be trained with effort like sheepdogs. Then they grow up, know it all, and you are back where you started. Get a trained dog, they obey and don't argue about where you want your animals to go. Except LGDs who already think they now better than you and will try to put your sheep/goats back where you are moving them from.
:barnie