Margali's Griffin Wood Ranch

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
My walking boot is for either foot also... lord help me that I ever have to wear it again... but am keeping it in case....
Hope the ankle feels better soon. I will tell you that the ankle I had replaced is the one I always sprained as a kid... if it starts to hurt you at all in the future... don't wait... get it looked at as the loose joints like that wear down faster since they do not stay aligned... and see if they can do stem cell injection..... mine was too far damaged from years of wearing... the ankle replacement has been absolutely FANTASTIC..... DO NOT let them talk you into fusing it or it will never bend again... and they cannot do a replacement after fusing.... It took me 5 years to find the doctor to do mine and I am SOOOOOOOO glad that I did... everyone wanted to fuse it...
So glad that things are progressing with the house... hope you can get in it soon.

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
Week 12 Update
- Septic passed inspection on Tuesday.
- Friday I discovered a fairly serious issue with the house. The metal truss detached wood joist near backdoor. We'll see how Sunshine Homes stands behind their product.
- Got a big pile of 2x4x14 from family stockpile to fix the loafing shed.
-I carted a bunch of random yard stuff from RV park to ranch.
- Alijah continued electric install

Last edited:

Latest posts