MELS. NEW ADVENTURES

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hey Gabbie, ...it's me Mel.....I know we haven't gotten a chance to meet yet....but if you come up here for a visit we can run and play with the other two dogs, you can even find a spot to do your business and i got the humans trained to pick it up ! We can bark and roll everywhere, drag sand into the house and even hang out with the humans if we get tired....just watch out for alpha, she has something special about her, kinda a odd special thing...she can't hear the human man talk, but when us dogs start licking our junk, boy oh boy she can hear that and tells ya to stop it now! Guess i will have to work on that one some....usually i can be pretty slick about it and she doesn't hear me....but Missy OMG she yells at her and tells her she sounds like she has a slurpy from 7/11 shes drinkin ! See what I mean...what the heck is a slurpy ? Humans....they are so confusing!
Kindest regards, your BYH friend Mel :flypig
By the way, just so ya know...Im fixed, so if we hit it off real well...ummm we can talk about that kinda stuff later, woof woof ...i also saw your picture, you look pretty in blue xoxo

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
IMAG4120.jpg .....Mel, it was sweet of ya to say such kind things about me....Thanks!!!....you are pretty Handsome yourself.....maybe one day they will bring up there, but they say I've got to listen better....they just don't understand that I'm still young and have a world of things to investigate and when I get a whiff of something it gets my attention and then I zone in on it and next thing I know I'm in trouble for not listening.....kinda like what the old fart read to me about you.....:hugs....I'm still a naive country girl, trying to acclimate to "city living"....:confused:.....there are sounds and smells that I haven't been around before and being a "Protector", I make my presence known to anything strange....they are thankful, but I still get told to quite down.....humans...don't they know that dogs bark and yelp?.....its kinda like ya getting yelled at for keeping yourself clean....ya sure ain't got hands to wipe yourself with a rag....so, ya gotta use what the good Lord gave ya....He made us, as he did them....but, at times they expect us to act like them.....:lol:.....like that will ever happen....anyway, didn't mean to keep ya so long, but wanted ya to know that ya ain't the only one bewildered about these strange creatures.....maybe one day they will come to their senses and just let us be what the Creator made us to be....:cool:...bark at ya later Big Boy!!.....:frow :)

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
My Dear Gabby, i can't tell you how mad i am at my human....she didn't see your message till just now...and while it WAS addressed to ME...Mel, ....she went and read it to the human man first and they made a really loud strange sound...they called it laughter ??? All I know is alpha was doing it so hard she said she needed depends and the human man didn't answer her cuz he was doining it too ! I don't understand, you were talking to me....we are just going to have to meet up and run with my dogs and let them be all stupid trying to tell us to stop having fun...after all, it is fenced here..... Bark back at ya girly girl, a big woof to ya, Your BYH friend Mel

Last edited: