MELS. NEW ADVENTURES

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Gabby, it's me....Mel, ......now I know why they call this stuff "the dog days of summer" ....and it's only May, boy oh boy....this AC stuff is awesome. ....I'm staying inside and hidden from that heat......well gotta go, I guess I gotta earn my keep and go for the goat walk with my human.....stay cool girl, just chill.....bark at ya later....Mel, your BYH friend :flypig

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Heey Mel!!....I understand about the AC, but I've never been without it.....most of my time is spent keeping the humans "busy" as I work on their "physical therapy"....I'll be so glad when this shedding thang has run its course....and I won't have to get brushed anymore.....oh, btw.....the "dog days' don't get here til end of July-Aug....I saw your picture and ya have a Great smile!!.....guess I'll end it here for now.....keep on Smilin' and I'll "sniff ya" later BigBoy.....;)

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hey it's me, Paris. My Mom says the Psycho B!tch is back......I don't know what she means by that. All I know is that Mom and her friend Russell were moving a small chicken coop looking thing, they opened the gate to MY back yard and I went out to say hello. Russell talked real nice to me and petted me. I smiled and wagged my tail.

But then they came in MY yard and didn't even ask me if they could, so I bit Russell in the butt and barked at him. Boy, you should have seen him drop that chicken coop, he yelped just like a puppy! he rubbed his butt too. Me, Mom was shocked that I did that so I hid in my dog cave. She apologized over and over for what I did. Heck, it ain't like I sank teeth in him or anything, just a nip to let him know that he wasn't welcome in MY yard. Reckon I shoulda barked first, then bit him?

Any way, I'm in the dog house and Mom says play days are out. She said I'm grounded, whatever that means.

Bark at you and Gabbie later. psssttt…...don't bite nobody, it really makes Moms mad

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hey Paris, it's me Mel....glad ya are joining us here, we need more of our kind to come and tell our stories about farm living.
So sorry to hear your in the dog house for using your teeth, humans get pretty upset with us when we do that, but I can sure understand why ya did it....its like they want us to protect them and tell us its our yard and our job to protect...then they bring someone into OUR personal space....what are ya supposed to do, pick up a stick and whap en on the back of the head ?
Well I guess we can't do that anyhow, but your story was pretty darn funny , you need to do what I do for revenge...go pee on the new plants and bushes.... or even better....get a shoe, that really gets em goin....
Hope your outta trouble soon, let Gabby and I know how its going with ya....oh, do you know that girl Maisy in Tennessee? If ya do, invite her to join us, I like her eyeliner she wears. Hugs to you girl, your BYH friend Mel:flypig

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
IMAG4228.jpg .....hey Paris!!....this is my "shocked face".....tell her just because someone is their "friend", sure don't make em mine....don't ya just love it when they give ya a job to do, but then put all these rules and stipulations on ya and still expect ya to do the job....I sure would like to see them accomplish something with their hands cuffed behind their back....while wearing lead shoes....:lol: .....obviously they haven't a clue about "guard dogging"....just when ya think they have it figured out they change the "rules"...or think we should be mind readers, we aren't....they are just so "predictable" that we can stay a few steps ahead of what they're doing....but, they think there is some kinda "ESP" going on here....give her some time and she will chill out some....just keep on doing the good job ya have been doing and don't let it bother ya so much....none of us are "perfect" and neither are they....I think ya exhibited great restraint and in giving a bit of a nip will certainly have that human's attention, the next time he thinks about entering your protected space....at least he didn't need stitches or a shot...he'll heal and your mom will get over it....take care "Big Girl" and come back and join us here anytime ya feel like posting.......:)

Latest posts