MELS. NEW ADVENTURES

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hey Mel, it's me, Paris. I have a deep pit under the collapsed dog cave that my Mom built for me. I got mad and tore it down, but I still love it. When it fills with water, I go to my dog house. Mom keeps hay in it for me. Your porch may be loud, but it sure sounds bigger than my dog house. I have another pit up against the house, Mom filled in all my holes up against the house, then laid wire down to keep me from sinking the house. So I dig right next to the wire and have another pit about 3 feet deep. Mom said something today about filling it up again. What's with our crazy Moms anyway? You know what I think? I think they just need to slide off in a nice cool, deep hole in the soft dirt and take a nap, that's what I think. It would make them feel a lot better. I hope you get some dry weather so you can go back to your nice dirt pit, they just don't know what they are missing.

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hey Paris, it's me ummm your friend Mel, it's been still raining here off and on again today, this is really not much fun...I have to get out and away from the pit cuz it still is wet ...mom doesn’t like the sand that sticks to me...but I have a new thing I have been doing , since I lost my pit next to the red monster. Now that mom put wire down and covered it with deep rock...I go poop there next to the red monster drivers door......boy you should hear her yell when she steps in that !
I usually am hiding under the porch snickering....that will teach her for messing with my pit !!!
Your BYH friend Mel :flypig

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
My Mom nearly fell in the pit this morning. She said she's going to fill it in, I wish she would. The dirt is so nice and soft when she does that. You ought to see her! She sweats a LOT, she tells me that I am a John Deere Excavator, whatever that is. I like the deer part, I sure would like to chase 'em.

Mel, that's BAD to poop in front of your Mom's red monster. But I like it.

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
IMAG4413.jpg ....y'all have to be thankful tbat ya get outside long enough to dig a durn hole...check This out.....I know ya are a big "strapping" young man Mel, butt I don't think ya could dig holes in this stuff....;).....the next time ya hear "that" sound of sqwishing....jump up and yell...surPrise!!..surPrise!!...surPrise!!!.....Pops just said that that lady would know exactly to what was being referred to....:lol:....Paris....maybe some times ya mom likes to bury things too!!....or she could be playing some weird human game...like hide and seek....it just amazes me how they can be so "fooled" by something sitting in front of their face, but can't locate it to save their life....they try to "trick" me, but I just give them my gsd "tilted head" look....with my mouth agape....stay Cool ALL!!!.....better weather is coming, just be patient...like a dawg knows what That means....:)

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hello everyone, it me umm Mel.....I just wanted to give a "bark out" to our new BYH girl BAILEY @rachels.haven, sure do like all these ladies joining us, makes my tail wag like crazy ! ...wish we all could get together for a run in the park or something, but you know we are always busy with work and such.

Wanted to let you all know...i found a new cool place by the house out front, ...had all the ferns and plants dug up yesterday when that sun came out ...and today I was just chilling in my new dug out and WHAM :epmom came out all crazy lookin and yellin at my like she was some kind of wild woman from some kinda planet that I NEVER want to go to....I mean, ...like she REALLY really screamed at me for diggin there...something about I already have a pit and these are her plants.........sure, ...my pit is still wet and she knows it......it's my yard, my place to watch over.......gezzzzz
I guess dad didnt like it either cuz I heard her yellin inside too, and dad came out and filled my comfy place in and put wire down and tried to stick some of mom's plants back in....he also planted some rocks he found too....humans.....don't they know those rocks won't grow :lol:.....your BYH friend Mel :flypig