babsbag

Herd Master
Reaction score
Since I don't have any nigi does I am not familiar with this teat placement problem. So do they point out to the side or forward? I am milking one this year and her teats point forward...reminds me of the tail lights on 1960 Cadilac. :lol: Makes it easy for kids to nurse...not so easy to milk. One of the other two that kidded has good placement and one I haven't paid any attention to. The other two minis have not had kids. Guess I need to take a look. I only bred one doe for minis this year and never saw her bred, but she spend the day with him and has not recycled THAT.I.KNOW.OF. Jumanji is living with the does right now. (I need him out of there...I have 6 does that I don't want bred at all) :hide

Could you please come to CA and finish my buck pens for me? :D

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
Trouble and Henry! :D =D

So excited about this breeding.
We have gone back and forth as whether to milk on through and skip this year or not.
Because I may sell Henry next year (later this year actually) I really wanted to repeat the breeding from 2 years ago. I sold all those goats. :rolleyes:

Ok , you all know how much I love this goat right?
You know Trouble gives the best milk right?
You all know I am going to bombard you with pictures right? :lol:

Trouble.JPG

001.JPG

Wings & Caprines Trouble - Mini Mancha (1).JPG

Wings & Caprines Trouble - Mini Mancha (4).JPG

Trouble next to Mariah
Wings & Caprines Trouble - Mini Mancha (3).JPG

Henry-
Henry .JPG
Henry (3).JPG

Kids from 2 years ago!
March 23,2016 Wingin' it Farms Home of Wings & Caprines -playtime 006 (2).JPG

March 15,2016 Wingin' it Farms Home of Wings & Caprines Kids day out 012.JPG

Goat Whisperer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Trouble is really THE best goat.
An easy keeper who milks like crazy. She is so easy to increase as well. Need more milk? Just milk her 3x a day and she’s got you covered.

She’s kidded triplets the last 2 years, looking forward to see what she produces!

She is one of my favorite goats ever :love

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
Just had to butt my head in and say Wow they are beautiful. I cannot wait to get my minis.
Thank you. I am really excited about this year. We have delayed our mini program because we were so focused on the Lamanchas and Nigerians for the past 2 years.

I'm excited about adding Minis too!
I was reminded by Gw that we bred Jane to Isaac!

I finally got some pictures of Bingo's boy "Monopoly" he was a triplet... Rut was very hard on him, not so much because he rutted hard but because the other young bucks he was in with rutted crazy hard. I really wanted to use him this year but he was too immature. Monopoly has a kindof scur/horn.
Whenever I have a large group of kids I do a disbudding class and work with people that want to learn. They get hands on experience... of course I am right there- One side was great- the other ummmm yeah. :\ We won't disbud other people's goats but we help them learn while we do ours. GoatWhisperer is a wreck about it. But how will people learn?

Excuse the muck, snow has melted, grass and trees dormant- ugh a big nasty muddy mess right now.

Here is baby boy!
Wings & Caprines F-2 50-50 Experimental Mini Mancha Buck Gopher ears - Copy.JPG
Monopoly.JPG

9 months Only slightly larger than Seth (Nigerian 10 months) Still gaining weight back.
Wings & Caprines Monopoly 9 months (2).JPG Wings & Caprines Monopoly 9 months.JPG Wings & Caprines Monopoly 9months.JPG Wings & Caprines Monopoly 9 months (3).JPG

Anyone interested in seeing how a mini buck grows? It is amazing at how 8 months- 18 moths, 2yr, 3 yrs are so different. They take a while to develop.

CrockpotGodess

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
That is great! I hope to find someone to teach me that near me in NH. I reached out to two local breeders and vets and have not heard a word back. I know it is a crazy time of year. Holidays, and kidding etc. Just so darn excited. Good time of year to get your fix w cute pics and videos though

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
That is great! I hope to find someone to teach me that near me in NH. I reached out to two local breeders and vets and have not heard a word back. I know it is a crazy time of year. Holidays, and kidding etc. Just so darn excited. Good time of year to get your fix w cute pics and videos though
We start kidding in Feb we have 10 due at the same time, then a break. One in mid March, then a few in April, then again in June. Gonna be a long kidding year.

Your breeder will probably help teach you. Depends on the breeder.

I am really excited about Bingo's kidding. :) Cannot wait to see her 2nd freshening udder

Trying to get our paperwork in for DHI ... hope we get it done. Deadline for mini's is in a few days.

I need to get the scur off if I want to show him. :\