New Forum Feature: Spoilers

greybeard

Herd Master
Reaction score
Do the hide [hide]text or image here[/hide] tags not work here at BYH?(I suppose I will find out as soon as I submit the question.)

edit:
Nope--didn't work. Hide tags usually used to hide then reveal only upon clicking something like 'click to show', a very large/wide jpeg that would otherwise cause all readers to have to scroll back and forth thru the entire thread page. Upon opening, it only affects the reader that clicked it. Useful when posting an image that requires both size and fine detail, such as a tractor's electric schematic or animal anatomy.

Last edited:

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
I think you have to hit the insert icon above... then click on spoilers

Let me see if it works.
073.JPG

Nifty

Herd Master
Administrator
Reaction score
Do the hide [hide]text or image here[/hide] tags not work here at BYH?(I suppose I will find out as soon as I submit the question.)

edit:
Nope--didn't work. Hide tags usually used to hide then reveal only upon clicking something like 'click to show', a very large/wide jpeg that would otherwise cause all readers to have to scroll back and forth thru the entire thread page. Upon opening, it only affects the reader that clicked it. Useful when posting an image that requires both size and fine detail, such as a tractor's electric schematic or animal anatomy.

Hmm... I'm not familiar with that, but it sounds like "spoiler" does almost the exact same thing, no?