New goat mom to a sweet culled pygmy baby girl

Danielle89

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Back to the vet we go :) I can tell she has gained some weight I'm vetting she weighs about 6 pounds now! Hopefully this second shot of antibiotic will clear her right on up. She has came leaps and bounds from where we were! I'm also going to ask him about a cd&t shot for her and the other 2 babies:love I will update with pics when we get back

Danielle89

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
She's doing so much better! The vet was shocked she was doing so Well! He said she may need a booster shot in 4-7 days he also said to bring all 3 kods5on at 6 weeks old for cd&t shots I asked him about how much she should be eating now but he didn't give me an answer so I'm just going to wing it :/ other than that we are in such a better place now other than her being every where and into everything she's worse than a toddler lol
received_605553289861143.jpeg

Carla D

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
She's doing so much better! The vet was shocked she was doing so Well! He said she may need a booster shot in 4-7 days he also said to bring all 3 kods5on at 6 weeks old for cd&t shots I asked him about how much she should be eating now but he didn't give me an answer so I'm just going to wing it :/ other than that we are in such a better place now other than her being every where and into everything she's worse than a toddler lolView attachment 55158
She looks like a talker. How sweet!

Carla D

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
She's doing so much better! The vet was shocked she was doing so Well! He said she may need a booster shot in 4-7 days he also said to bring all 3 kods5on at 6 weeks old for cd&t shots I asked him about how much she should be eating now but he didn't give me an answer so I'm just going to wing it :/ other than that we are in such a better place now other than her being every where and into everything she's worse than a toddler lolView attachment 55158
This is the cutest baby goat I’ve ever seen. She looks so sweet, lively, mischievous, and spoiled.