New Here

bethh

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Y'all are awesome. I can't wait to see her Saturday. I'm also glad to hear about the dogs coming inside, taking them places. I was having a hard imagining a dog that spent all its time outside working.

bethh

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I promised some pictures so here they are...
IMG_0538.JPG
IMG_0565.JPG
IMG_0569.JPG
IMG_0570.JPG
IMG_0573.JPG
IMG_0575.JPG
IMG_0098.JPG

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Nice pictures!

There are dogs that are utterly devoted to their flocks and truly freak out when taken away, like to the vet. There are dogs that cannot bear to be separated from their flocks. Just keep that in mind.

Mine aren't utterly devoted to their flock, but they guard the sheep from danger and I am ok with that. Trip is asleep on the floor under the footrest of my recliner right now. It's his special nap time. He comes in, grins, stretches out and is out like a light in seconds. he sleeps from 10 minutes to an hour, then is refreshed and ready to go back outside.

img_2283-jpg.41871

bethh

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Nice pictures!

There are dogs that are utterly devoted to their flocks and truly freak out when taken away, like to the vet. There are dogs that cannot bear to be separated from their flocks. Just keep that in mind.

Mine aren't utterly devoted to their flock, but they guard the sheep from danger and I am ok with that. Trip is asleep on the floor under the footrest of my recliner right now. It's his special nap time. He comes in, grins, stretches out and is out like a light in seconds. he sleeps from 10 minutes to an hour, then is refreshed and ready to go back outside.

img_2283-jpg.41871
I just finished looking and reading all about you getting Trip. So cute...

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing all the nice pics! Is that stream in your back yard? I would so love to have year round running water on my land. I have a wet weather "river" that can go from puddles to 8-10' deep and 20' across after substantial rains.

Latest posts