New WY Member

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
That wind does get a bit rough up there, gave me sweaty palms many times driving the 18wheeler thru it there. There is a joke amongst PowWow people that ya can always tell a person that lives up that way....they stand with one foot in front of the other and lean forward into the Wind. :)

N F C

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
That wind does get a bit rough up there, gave me sweaty palms many times driving the 18wheeler thru it there. There is a joke amongst PowWow people that ya can always tell a person that lives up that way....they stand with one foot in front of the other and lean forward into the Wind. :)

Makes perfect sense to me!

norseofcourse

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thank you for the welcome! What a cutie in your avatar, have you been raising sheep for a long time?
Thanks - I got my first two sheep in early 2013, the lamb in my avatar was my first ewe lamb born here (I still have her). I am up to 5 ewes and one ram now, looking forward to spring and lambing season!

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to BYH :frow Glad you decided to join us! We have a really great group of folks who raise all kinds of different animals. Many if not most are still over on, or have come from BYC. Quite a few are on the other sister sites too. There's all kinds of pics to look at here, although it's not set up like BYC where you can select to just look at all the pics on the site in one location. I'm down here in NE TX, just moved here from a ways north of Denver CO. If I win the lottery I'll be looking for a hunting ranch up in WY or MT. Anyway, make yourself at home!

N F C

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Thanks - I got my first two sheep in early 2013, the lamb in my avatar was my first ewe lamb born here (I still have her). I am up to 5 ewes and one ram now, looking forward to spring and lambing season!

I've never been around sheep before, but there isn't anything much cuter than little newborn animals. Hope you have a great lambing season!

N F C

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to BYH :frow Glad you decided to join us! We have a really great group of folks who raise all kinds of different animals. Many if not most are still over on, or have come from BYC. Quite a few are on the other sister sites too. There's all kinds of pics to look at here, although it's not set up like BYC where you can select to just look at all the pics on the site in one location. I'm down here in NE TX, just moved here from a ways north of Denver CO. If I win the lottery I'll be looking for a hunting ranch up in WY or MT. Anyway, make yourself at home!

Thanks for the welcome! My parents lived in Denver for many years so I'm sort of familiar with that part of CO. Maybe someday you'll make it back up this way!

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
It is nice to see you jump in and even better to see the Welcome you are getting. I must have gone to bed too early last night and missed it. :)

Last edited:

N F C

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
It is nice to see you jump in and even better to see the Welcome you are getting. I must have gone to be too early last nice and missed it. :)

Well, you're here now and thank you for the welcome!