Ohio

HunkieDorie23

Just born
Reaction score
I am in SE Ohio. Hey Ohiofarmgirl, where is past Lancaster. I am in Perry County.

Anyway, I only have chickens but I think we are finially taking the plunge and either getting a calf or goat and maybe both this month.

dbunni

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Hey ... we are between Cleve and Columbus ... just look for the Lodi Outlet mall and head south!

Goats, turkeys, Chickens, Ducks, Dogs (professional in that area), and one of the best English Angora rabbitries in the country that sprouted Giant Angoras ... otter colored! Going for a new COD this year for giants! Daugter also shows Mini Lops (won the nationals this May) and AFLs. It's a wool world around here!

C.

parjackson

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
dbunni said:
Hey ... we are between Cleve and Columbus ... just look for the Lodi Outlet mall and head south!

Goats, turkeys, Chickens, Ducks, Dogs (professional in that area), and one of the best English Angora rabbitries in the country that sprouted Giant Angoras ... otter colored! Going for a new COD this year for giants! Daugter also shows Mini Lops (won the nationals this May) and AFLs. It's a wool world around here!

C.
Hi dbunni!

We bought three of your angoras last fall. Sassy (black), Lilly (REW), and Gus (I don't remember what color Gus was, something in the brownish family). They are all gorgeous and doing great. I was actually finishing Gus' haircut this afternoon.

Welcome to the forum!

dbunni

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
hey ... good to hear the kids are doing well ... Gus ... Tort or Chocolate would be my guess. haircuts ... boy if you want to come play, I have 3 that need cut down! Might be a Giant on the list tooooo.

ohiogoatgirl

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
yay ohio people!!!
i'm in harrison county, ohio.
i have goats, getting more goats, want to get lots more animals!

Kala

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
:) SE Ohio here!! Good ole' Hocking Hills!!

Terry

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I don't raise anything much anymore, but still have 10 critters. Most likely will be having more, in the future. We'll see what needs a home!

If there's anyone in Ohio needing help trimming goat hooves, I'm pretty good at it. As long as YOU hold them. I'm not as young as I once was.

I am looking for someone to ride with though. If you have a horse and can trailer, let me know.

Terry

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
Ok Ohioans, I need some help. I need to find a poultry processor (2 turkeys and a handful of chickens) in Central Ohio. I've been referred to Plucky Poultry in Utica but can't find a good working number for them or one that at least gets answered or has voicemail. How can you run a business and not at least have voicemail??

I'm open to other facilities or individuals too. If you know an individual just PM me their info. I'm willing to drive up to an hour away from Morrow County.

Thanks!

HoneyNBenNKids

Just born
Reaction score
We're in the Southwest...Middletown between Cincy and Dayton. I've LOTS of chickens,3 kids, 2 dogs, 2 cats, 1husband and no mind.

~Honey