Our Parker Is Gone

Rammy

Herd Master
Reaction score
Im so sorry for your loss @MiniSilkys. Ive lost many over the years and a few just recently, and hope every day that they will come back to me. I believe in reincarnation. Maybe one day they will come back but not yet.

MiniSilkys

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
My GSD Grizzly was just a puppy when his housemate Wiggle died. They were best buddies and she was teaching him how to act. He now does this just like she did. You know just little things that you don't she other dogs do. When we say wiggle's name he looks at us and bounces around. It's like she's in there.
Our new farm dogs found us just like our old farm dog did. He now acts the same way Shadow did.
I don't know but I believe they somehow found there way back to us.
And another thing about our GSD. When we got him I took him to the vet a few time for his check up, worming, and shots. He liked the Vet. Had no problem with him at all. Then after Wiggle died at the Vet when I took Grizzly back to get his rabies vaccination 4 months later he wanted to eat the vet up. He liked the nurses but hated the vet. He still wants to attack him. I have to put a muzzle on him, a halter, and a leash. It also takes both me and my dad to hold him for his rabies vacc. He weighs 140, btw.
This is my new farm dog, Max (he is maximum energy).
HPIM1831.JPG HPIM1827.JPG HPIM1854.JPG HPIM1825.JPG Anyone have an idea what he is? He loves all my animals, cats, chickens, goats, ducks.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
No idea what Max is, but he sure looks like a sweetheart. Your GSD hates the vet? What experience could have caused that?

MiniSilkys

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
No idea what Max is, but he sure looks like a sweetheart. Your GSD hates the vet? What experience could have caused that?
I think it is little Wiggle inside of him, or he could sense that is where she died. Does he look like Burmese Mt. Dog? When he walks it looks like he is walking downhill. Boy can he run and turn on a dime.