Please help me

Bossofchaos

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
So sad to say he didn't make it through the night :-(
I don't understand he took a huge turn for the better last night he was doing so good. I thought he was on the mend for sure!

20kidsonhill

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Bossofchaos said:
So sad to say he didn't make it through the night :-(
I don't understand he took a huge turn for the better last night he was doing so good. I thought he was on the mend for sure!
Very sorry.

Bossofchaos

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Sure wish I knew what it was. This is the hard part of farming I guess. I truly thank all of you for your advise and support. I was able to learn many things along the way and now have a decent stock of livestock meds on hand.

I think I might do more research on the natural wormers and no vaccinations boards!

terrilhb

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
:hit :hugs I am so sorry. How terrible. But you are such a fantastic person. You did all you could. Once again I am so sorry. :hugs

babsbag

Herd Master
Reaction score
I am so sorry; I was hoping for good news this morning. He was a lucky boy to have someone that cared about him. I honestly believe that animals know when they are loved. Sometimes we never know what happened, I think that is one of the hardest parts of owning animals, especially goats; they seem very complicated at times.

:hugs

Bossofchaos

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Thanks you guys. Today's been tough I had to just go to sleep. But I'm ready to just move forward and be grateful for the ones I have now.