Prayer Requests & Praises

RoahT

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Haven't been on here for quite a while due to life being crazy here, but I have been praying for you all, especially you, @Poka_Doodle. I am so encouraged by your faith in a situation that seems terrible- you still praise God and know that He knows what He's doing!

Thank you all so much for your prayers for my potential trip to Israel! I am so grateful that at the last minute things fell into place, and I will fly out on July 18th!!!!!!!! God is so good!

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
So while I wait for DH to get home, we found out that his Dad had a heart attack last night and had a stint put in. We are heading over after DH works a bit longer. Please pray for him and my DH.

Praises include we are in the process of getting our dream farm! And DH and I are communicating in better ways. Appreciate the prayers.

HomesteaderWife

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I haven't been here lately to be honest. But my heart is really torn up. One of my brother-in-law's best friends just took his own life...he was an only son, and he was battling alot of things it seemed. Unfortunately, in early 2014 my husband's best friend since school days also took his own life. Though they hadn't been as close in later days, sort of like these two were, I know it still hurts him. Please pray for my brother-in-law losing his friend, a mother losing her only son, and all those who loved this young man.

HomesteaderWife

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Thank you for the prayers- my brother in law is having a tough time, but alot of this young man's friends are coming from other states to visit his family and attend the funeral Thursday.