rachels.haven's Journal

rachels.haven

Herd Master
Reaction score
I think these are the kind of people who are incapable of truly liking another human being, and draw their feelings of self worth from telling other humans how awful they are and they sit in their unlit, unclimate controlled apartments or houses, and bemoan the fact they were born, and that their parents, friends, and neighbors were born, and that they can't push a button to undo their (and the rest of ours') existence, and be replaced by their weight in turtles and coyotes and if they weigh enough, bears. They are that kind of people. And if a child got injured or killed by wildlife they'd be like, "well we are encroaching on their territory" and walking away feeling all superior. That is what I believe I am dealing with and so far I have not been wrong.

It's not everyone here, but I kind of wish this kind of people would go back to the city where they can be truly low impact to the environment and not in my hair. Or at least develop manners. Not everyone is full of that level of self, and own species loathing and wants to deal with their unpleasantness.

rachels.haven

Herd Master
Reaction score
Gosh, I'd really like to go back to not worrying about this coyote and watching my back and worrying about this subject in general. I'm starting to appreciate how pleasant my life was before. Guess I'd better do better to enjoy it next round.

I can focus on the fact Mr. Coyote has several bullseyes drawn on his head and if someone shoots him (even before I can get armed) or hurts him that maybe he'll go away (dead) or start avoiding town and people including us. We're only a mile out from the "thickly settled" signed neighborhoods, and two miles from town center, after all (although we back up to conservation woods, so I should still be very careful).

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Based on what I've seen, I don't think our type of animal rights people here would change their tune for a child. :hide It's a jungle out there.

And that proves my motto "you can't fix stupid"....more sympathy for a coyote than a child..?...sorry you are living amoung the population of humaniods that couldn't surive two weeks with no grocery stores open ...if these people really want a cause to fight for and protect, .....how about protecting our freedom against violence, .....hunger,....... poverty, ...I got to stop, ...I could have a stroke thinking about those fur protecting fidiots.:he:barnie:smack:smack:smack:mad::rant
Have a wonderful day Rachael, and watch out for the big bad wolf / coyote and it's following of fools :hugs

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
I was born in Massachusetts, and stayed until I was 15..., even then many people had the "superior ' I am educated, my family came over on the Mayflower, staunch, uppity, I have a cause attitude" ..... I can only imagine the influence of "the city slickers" moving to the burbs and what you must be dealing with. Yes we have in fringed into animal habitat. ..well guess what , the population has grown, human housing is required.....so to the PETA people I say ..."So this isn't home sweet home...adjust" and quit overpopulating the planet and give your property back to nature , if you care so flippin much !
This has been a senior citizen statement, not the beliefs of all members of BYH, ...PETA take a bite out of my old hide , and chew on that !:barnie

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
Based on what I've seen, I don't think our type of animal rights people here would change their tune for a child. :hide It's a jungle out there.

Those kind of people would wear out their welcome pretty fast in our part and most of Tennessee. Of course that doesn't apply to the cities.