rachels.haven's Journal

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yep, lesson 1) Get IN WRITING that if the dog comes down with congenital issues, the breeder will refund your money and take the dog back.

I'm sure there are a lot more lessons here. I wonder how many of the other pups she's sold have epilepsy.

rachels.haven

Herd Master
Reaction score
Considering officially making Badger's breeder's name part of his name on town registration and rescue paperwork. O'neil Hill Mini Farm's Badger has a majestic ring to it. I'm not sure I'd leave reviews on her google/fb/yelp pages if you haven't been there though. There's also still that legal risk-Massholes and all. I'm not sure you'd need to. She doesn't make herself look very good. Deering, Mass sounds like a scary place.

Last edited:

rachels.haven

Herd Master
Reaction score
It was fun reading the last couple of responses last night. I really needed a smile.
I've been having more trouble with the puppy. He's dangerous and needs to be put down. My vet is out of town, but I'll ask him to do it when he gets back. Until then, Badger is tied to a tree and staying there. I may tie him in the barn at night for shelter so he doesn't freeze.
Without Badger to chase and bite her Bailey has been running around being beautiful and happy, and took the opportunity to introduce herself to the lamancha bucks when I was doing their water. She likes them a lot. They are her size. I wish I got a picture of that. That dog smiles.

Anyway, wish me luck. I hope the vet doesn't think I'm a cop out, but I have to keep me and my family safe.