RAT!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
laughingllama75 said:
or maybe, you get creeped out at the memory of them running across your feet and one up your arm when they were in your henhouse (it happened, totally gross, and I screamed like a little girl).
No memory like that here.

jhm47

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
A livestock farm is very hard to keep rat free. We have them intermittently, even though we poison, and have rat terriers and cats. A neighbor near us has them all the time, and that's where they come from. Wish we could get him to clean up his place. He's a very nice fellow, but a terrible pack rat. He doesn't have running water at his place, and buys junk all over the country and piles in into his yard. What a mess!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
GrassFarmerGalloway said:
Yikes! Rats are no fun. It sounds like you're cat's doing a good job.
He is an excellent hunter. It just amazes me the things that I see him with. He is our pigeon hunter as well as the rat.

GrassFarmerGalloway

Melts for all babies
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
GrassFarmerGalloway said:
Yikes! Rats are no fun. It sounds like you're cat's doing a good job.
He is an excellent hunter. It just amazes me the things that I see him with. He is our pigeon hunter as well as the rat.
Pardon me while I brag, but my cats are excellent hunters as well. They've caught everything from chipmunks to turkeys to woodchucks to squirrels to rats to birds... Well, you get the picture.

:cool:

farmy

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
one day I was down in the barn switching some towels from the washer to the dryer and a rat ran across my hand into the washer! It scared me soo bad, and then it took me hours to rescue him from the washer because he went between where the tub you put the clothes in and the frame meet. What an experience, one I hope I never have again!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Kute Kitten said:
:sick Rats are nasty! We had a rat in the grain every now and then.
?????? Don't you live at the same place I do? We have only had 2 rats in 21 years.

Latest posts