Ringo’s Lambs! Baymule’s 5th Lambing

Ridgetop

Herd Master
Reaction score
While she doesn't produce ewes, you can always depend on her to produce butcher lambs for hay money! Maybe she is just thinking of doing her part to pay expenses on the home place.

She will eventually give you another ewe lamb. Did you breed her daughter this year? Did her daughter produce ewe lambs? Some ewes and rams seem to produce lots of one sex.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
While she doesn't produce ewes, you can always depend on her to produce butcher lambs for hay money! Maybe she is just thinking of doing her part to pay expenses on the home place.

She will eventually give you another ewe lamb. Did you breed her daughter this year? Did her daughter produce ewe lambs? Some ewes and rams seem to produce lots of one sex.

Her one and only daughter had her second lambing, a single ewe. I named her Checkers, back up a couple of pages and you’ll see her.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I have two holdouts, Lady Baa Baa and Scottie. Lady Baa Baa is 47 days past due. Obviously when I saw her get bred, it did not take. That must have made Ringo very happy as he got to breed her again. She is pregnant, starting to get big, has a tiny bag--not time yet. She looks at me with that "look" that plainly says she is fat and miserable.

Scottie is 20 days past due. Her vulva is swollen, she is bagging up and comes to me for tummy rubs. Ringo bred her when she was standing right next to me--twice.

Since I put them with Ringo later than the other ewes, I left them with him until a month or so ago, so he would have company.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I just had a feeling come over me that I need to check on Scottie. It’s a girl.

1044B4CE-5A0F-4686-B00F-34144D896552.jpeg

Latest posts