Rolling Acres - This and That

Rammy

Herd Master
Reaction score
Here is what we got as far as snow here. Not much, but still pretty.

20190120_100147.jpg

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Bruce how are you doing up that way?
The plow just went by, first time I've heard it today though I didn't even think to look when I went down to the barn at 10 AM. Under a foot so far I think. I shoveled to the parking area from the house and slogged to the barn. 0°F now, wind hasn't yet kicked in but likely will around 5, gusts expected to be mid to high 20s. Of course it has been slowly increasing and will likely be about 15 when I go out to push snow about 3:30. Wouldn't mind if DD calls from the mountain to say they are keeping her another night ;) but nothing yet.

Looks like you'll be putting off BBQing for a couple of days.

RollingAcres

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Senile_Texas_Aggie we don't have to go any where today so that made it easier for all of us, no need to rush to get the snow removed. DH did go across the street to help pull the neighbor's truck out of the snow. He got stuck while plowing.

@Rammy your pic looks nice.

@farmerjan you've been getting a lot of rain there. 2 more months of winter for you, unfortunately it will be longer for us.

@Mike CHS be careful over there, rain turning to ice with that temp.

Senile_Texas_Aggie

Herd Master
Reaction score
Miss @RollingAcres and Mr. @Bruce,

I am curious when the last snow fall normally occurs for your folks. When I was residing in Georgia, I worked with a guy who was born and raised in Maine. He said that is was normal for there to be snow under the trees until June. Is that how it is where you folks live?

Senile Texas Aggie

Latest posts