RUBY"S new pups!

Sheepshape

Herd Master
Reaction score
Puppies....ALMOST as cute as lambs. Ruby did you proud.

My Border Collie, Jared just 'made friends' with the neighbour's bitch.....but she's failed to get pregnant by several other dogs and Jared is 10 and only has only one testicle....still, we can but hope. Dogs can be so loving....just as well as ours just cost us nearly £5,000 in vets fees.

There's something so endearing about the chubby faces of pups.

I'd have named them by now. I bet you haven't T.O.R., especially if you don't plan to keep them.

The Old Ram-Australia

Herd Master
Reaction score
G'day Sheepshape,normally I do not consider names until they are over 6 weeks of age,because until then they just respond to "food".Their future will be up for consideration at that point,keeping them both (preferred option) means a lot of work and time for over 18 months to see if they "make the grade"though...T.O.R.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I love puppy breath. Then they start eating regular food and their breath never smells sweet again. LOL We will enjoy your pups as they grow and you decide on keeping them or not. Really hoping you keep them and chronicle their upbringing here so we can hitch a ride on their training.

The Old Ram-Australia

Herd Master
Reaction score
G'day ,sorry Mike on the slow reply.As she has aged she has become a "careful" worker as she realizes that she is not "as quick" as she once was.Here are the latest pic's..T.O.R/ATTACH]
19 nov 002.JPG

Attachments

• 19 nov 004.JPG
    19 nov 004.JPG
    460.3 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Adorable! I don't know how you are going to let them go......maybe you should keep both of them!

Sheepshape

Herd Master
Reaction score
Pity you're the other side of the world....I'd have made room for them....still one spoilt non-working Border Collie is probably enough for anybody......no I don't mean that......3 spoilt non-working dogs would definitely be better.

The Old Ram-Australia

Herd Master
Reaction score
G'day, the future of the pups is still up for consideration,if I keep them both and get another well bred male the line is assured into the future ,but it all depends on the other factors which I have to deal with.T.O.R.

Latest posts